kay126 labour watch!

Aww that's a bit rubbish of them! So if the sweep starts things off today/tonight, will you be able to stay at home for the birth?? Hopefully that's what will happen but if not at least you'll have your LO soon!!

God some of these people are incompetent!!!

Lots of luck x

Hope everything going well and you have your little one soon xxx

Hi ladies, haven't been on for ages because of a rather stressful week everything fine now and I will try and write my birth story up asap :) I will announce now though that I had my gorgeous son Donovan on the 24th nov, 22.25pm weighing 8lb4oz by emergency c-section after a 12 hour induced by drip back to back labour followed by 4 days in hospital with blood transfusions because of a severe loss of blood in theatre. He is worth every ounce of pain though :) xxx

Yay, congrats on baby Donovan!! Look forward to seeing pics :)

:dance::dance::dance::dance:Awww congrats and he has a brilliant birthday!!!!:dance::dance:

Hey sorry to hear they didn't believe you the first time you went in! When I thought my waters haf gone I went to hosp and they said they hadn't and a few days later it happened again and surprise surprise they had gone! Glad its sorted and u get to see your LO soon x

Congratulations hun! Can't wait for pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back