• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evie updates!! **BABY IS HERE**

Me and DH have had a special hug lol and now I'm off to the land of nod - tbh not too bothered if it works or not just can't wait for a good night sleep in my own bed with my husband my hubby has chosen to keep his paternity leave early too so he can be there for me coz I'm so uncomfortable :cloud9: love him so much :love: we just spent all evening snuggling on the settee me falling asleep in his arms :cloud9:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres hoping that you get going soon and are snuggling bubby xxx

A special hug?! What's happened to the TMI Evie we all love?! :lol:

Hope you get some sleep and hope things start happening for you soon :dust:

Aww sounds like a perfect moment amongst all the stress you guys have had, you deserve it! All the best to you hun, sweet dreams xxx

Wow what a thread! I really hope something happens for u soon hun. Hopefully u have had a good night sleep and feeling ready for the potential day ahead.:wink:

Postnatal what's that?????? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well I think my 2hour "special hug" my spicy and omg hotter then a vindaloo sour cream And chives spicy pringles lol and my well well hot but ever so soothing bath last night may have done the trick or
Start of it anyway lol sooooooo much bloody show I got worried and had to calmly husband to have a look and now period cramps on and off I hope this continues hehe! Xxx

Me too either way it has to be good news it's still comming lol!! Xx

Had 2 lol (yes I know sad about getting excited about that but you can't blame me lol) tightenings with period pains and pushing down woot!! Yay!!

Hope this is it Hun! Think you so deserve to be next! Lol

Lol it would be nice the period type pains are getting stronger DH gets paid midday it clears into bank and got to get the kids some calpol and the cat some food so hopefully a walk around asda will help but so far just been sat on my bum and I feel like this lol!!

well it certainly sounds promising. Definitely get walking. Gravity can only be your friend today!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back