Waters broke this morn!

fein _but_waiting!

Reaction score
Just sitting in hosp on my mobile. Been here all day after my waters suddenly broke this morning! Was the last thing i was expecting today! Anyway, not really anything happening at the moment but being checked by doc in a half hour and then nothing has happened by the morning then i'll be induced esp as i'm still considered pre term as they don't like to leave you too long with ruptured membranes. Bit crazy to thing i'll be holding my baby this weekend esp as i so wasn't expecting this for at least another few weeks. Anyway, off to go watch more scrubs with DH. Mainly to help time pass. This latent stage is, for lack of a better word, really boring! Anyway, just wanted to keep you girls informed!

:shock: oh my god hun an early baba for you good luck keep us updated when and if you can look forward to hearing your birth announcement :hug: xxxxxxxxx

awww blimey hun - you take it easy and hope everything goes ok :hug: x x x x

OH WOW!! Good luck sweety!!!! cant beleive it seems two seconds we got our BFP in TTC and now were going to be holding our little ones soon! :cheer: bet you cant wait to see your little bundle! keep us updated hun, have you get a txt buddy? xxxx

Gosh good luck hun!! :cheer: :cheer: Cant wait for more news!! :cheer:

So quick update. After pretty much nothing all day, they've got me back on the monitor, and although i'm only feeling a few tightnings here and there it actually looks as though i'm having some contractions according to the machine. Hopefully this turns into something, otherwise i'll have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to be induced. Well that's all for now! Waiting for them to take this off and then maybe i can get a bit more kip!

I dont know, something really has to be done about these que jumpers :roll:

Kidding, good luck hun we will all be thinking of you and waiting for updates :wink:

good luck hon, i had isla at 36+4 and everything was fine!

Oh wow good luck.

I remember you getting your BFP just after me and now you are in labour. :eek:

You 'll have your little baby by the weekend, i'm very excited for you.

:hug: xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back