Evap ????

With a blood test they can order 2 types one is just a pregnancy test and one is a count of your levels. A blood test comes back negative unless you have over 25 miu cheapie strips work from 10 miu so it's possible. Hcg doubles every 48 hours so a test would be darker today than Mondays if you was pregnant. Did you take a pic xxx

No didn't hunny, one yesterday was a deffo obvious pink line , I'm just gonna leave it and wait for AF show her ugly face xx

Yer I'll try it after it's just weird as from 1dpo I never had a squinted of a line then past 2 /3 days had lines and then yesterday's was not faint and there all from same batch oh well just need forget about it Nd move on. X

i think your right to try and put it to the back of your mind hun, it will drive you crazy otherwise. i hope you get all the answers soon this must be so frustrating for you! xxx

Cheap tests are bad I jus posted a thread to clear things up I dipped one in water and another line (faint) came up .. Sorry love hope AF shows her face soon so u can get on with cycle :) good luck for 2014 xxxx

Wohooooo so happy af came today now can start fresh. X

Good luck, looks like we could be in a tww together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back