EllieBump is on her way...*updated pg 9*

Thanks for the update JP. Have one of these :hug:

Thinking of you all and hoping both you and Andrea have a quiet night and you are able to get that recliner chair to snooze in.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

so glad ellie bump is still holding off, every hour makes the difference :cheer:

brilliant about the room upgrade too, hoping you both get a good sleep tonight jp. hugs to you all :hug: :hug:

sarah xxxxx

Hi Andrea and JP,

Glad Ellie is hanging in there a little longer! Thinking of you :hug:

Only found this in the dad's area.... sending best wishes to you all and hope your LO stays put for a bit longer, or if not, that everything goes as best as it can :hug:

Thanks for the up-date. Hang in there Guys!!

P.S Andreaaa makes it to third tri tomorrow! :dance: Lets hope all stays put so she can celebrate making it to tri 3!!

Update part one

Just going to do an overview at the moment.

Andrea has been loosing blood and fluid. She isn't dialated and pain is more headaches. I stayed the night again. Won't go into details but the midwifes have gone out of there way and could have got into trouble.

We had the scan this morning, won't go into details till we have spoke to the doctor but Ellie has grown a little in thbe past week but the fluid is near to none, found one small pocket. She is head down and the placenta isn't a grade 4 as they thought it may be. Will do another update once we know more.

I woulld like to say thankyou for all your hugs, good wishes and kind messages. Andrea will come on at some point, but she is really tired atm. She is reading the posts and its really cheering her up.

JP

Here are some more hugs!! :hug: :hug:
You are both doing so well!!

andrea you are doing sooo well sweetie :hug: i can imagine you are exhausted though. almost third tri for us!!!! hang in there baby ellie, you're doing so well!!! :hug:

glad they are treating you so well at that hospital jp, that makes it easier on you both, being there for one another :hug:

i'll be watching for an update, got my fingers crossed for the best outcome xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

andrea u r doin so well hunni and jp u r bein so supportive, u really r a star

keep us updated x x

Just wanted to say hi and thank you :hug: :hug: :hug:

The last week has been hard and tiring, even though I'm not really allowed out of bed all I feel like doing is sleeping :sleep:

Elliebump is somehow still tucked up in my tummy, even though almost everyday she has shown signs of coming she has changed her mind :cheer:

And yes, tomorrow brings 3rd Tri for us :) I am really going to miss Tri 2 but tomorrow is my next target and I will be so happy to reach it with Elliebump still safe and sound :) and we have our first flat-bottomed baby :cheer:

Thanks for everything xx

Oooo and gas and air is gooood! :rotfl:

andreaaa said:
and we have our first flat-bottomed baby :cheer:

i knew you would appreciate that :rotfl:

go flat bottomed babies :cheer:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sarafet said:
almost third tri for us!!!! hang in there baby ellie, you're doing so well!!! :hug:

Can't believe we're almost in 3rd Tri and Congrats on your flat-bottomed baby :cheer: :dance:

I think you should come over to Tri 3 tomorrow with me as we're as close as can be to due date buddies... Although I think I might just beat you to popping first
:rotfl:

andreaaa said:
sarafet said:
almost third tri for us!!!! hang in there baby ellie, you're doing so well!!! :hug:

Can't believe we're almost in 3rd Tri and Congrats on your flat-bottomed baby :cheer: :dance:

I think you should come over to Tri 3 tomorrow with me as we're as close as can be to due date buddies... Although I think I might just beat you to popping first
:rotfl:

is that a challenge andrea :rotfl:

ok you win.. :roll: :rotfl:

good to see Ellie is hanging on in there. Congratulations with reaching tri 3. :hug: :hug:

hi andreaaaaaaaa!! just wanted to let you know Im thinking of you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: you're doing great :cheer: :cheer: Tri 3 tommorow YAY!!!

xx

glad you are all ok. looking forward to seeing you in 3rd tri :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lots of.... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back