andreaaa..

I've been at work all day so missed this post-Hope you are doing ok Andreaa and that Ellie is still behaving. It sounds like she is hanging on in there for a bit longer!!! :cheer: :cheer:
I'm sure we'll see you in 3rd Tri!! :D :D

great news hun and i'm glad ellie is holding on :cheer:

you are both doing so well hun :hug: :hug:

I've only just seen this, but am sending all my love & prayers your way. Hang on in there Elliebump - it's cold out here!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey hunni :wave: :wave:

so glad you're ok :hug: Ive only just seen this! Im really pleased you're getting the steroids incase little Elliebump decides shes coming - little monkey sticking her tongue out on the scan :rotfl:

xx

:hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone :)

I am resting lots and lots, am on bedrest until the tightenings stop I have never been so bored :roll:

BUT if it keeps her cooking then I'm all for it, will finally give me chance to catch up with you all :)

Dannii, you really made us chuckle :rotfl:

andreaaa said:
:hug: :hug:

I am resting lots and lots, am on bedrest until the tightenings stop I have never been so bored :roll:

i can imagine :wall: have the tightnings stopped?

happy 99 days to go btw hun :cheer: :cheer:

xxx

oh just seen this

i am so glad she is hanging on in there and that you our doing well too :D hunny. she is such a little fighter you must be so proud of her :hug:
and hoping to see you in tri3 next week :dance:
you keep sticking Ellebump
happy 99 days to you
lol to you Andreaaaa :hug:
sarah :hug: :hug: :wave:

andreaaa said:
Dannii, you really made us chuckle :rotfl:

Good :D Let's hope she stays put for a while longer, give you all a bit of time to prepare :hug:

xxx

Thanks Sarah Sarah and Sarah :D 99 days and counting, so glad we made it :)

Unfortunately, I am still having tightenings. Not regular but they are getting more and more uncomfortable :(

Good news is my cervix isn't dilating so they are having no affect atm :)

thats fab news, stay where you are Ellie bump!!! we all want to meet you, just not quite yet lol

only just seen this how slow am i! hope every thing is ok hunni!

Glad to hear from you Andrea, hang on in there!

Really hope the tightenings stop - Ellie sounds really healthy so even if she is born early she'll have a really good chance.

Thinking of you - all the very best :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
You're doing great hun, every minute she stays there she is getting stronger.
xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take Care of yourself, I'm pleased Ellie bump is looking like shes staying put for you which is great news the longer the better!!! She's obviously just been really eager to meet her lovely mummy. But like you, she'll just have to be patient for that big day! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Feet up and lots of realxation...... Thinking of you all x

LMP x

:wave:

Were still here :cheer:

Tightenings stopped overnight, no more signs that EllieBump is trying to make her great escape just yet... 26 weeks today, woohoo xx

So glad everything's looking good, hope Elliebump bahaves herself and stays put!

So glad for you andreaaa, praying that little lady stays put!!!!
Happy 26 weeks to you too!! :hug:

Oh Hon! I only just read this! When I see threads with a name as the title I assume it is just for that person and don't want to be nosey. I looked because I saw it was 4 pages long and can't believe what I have read you have been going through! You have such an amazing positive attitude as well. It sounds as though you have pulled through another scare. You trooper. You hang in there and keep those positive thoughts going strong, I'm sure it is what is keeping everything in.

Thinking of you Hon!

P.S - I always really admire you for wearing a red wedding dress when i see your avatar. You don't look like the sort of person who shys away from a challenge!

aww great news andrea!!! :hug:

happy 26 weeks!!!!! :cheer:

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111