EllieBump is on her way...*updated pg 9*

andreaaa

Reaction score
Hi girlies

Just wanted to let you know that it looks like EllieBump has had enough and is on her way.

They let me go home yesterday but within 2 hours I had started bleeding and cramping so had to come back in.

Last night my cervix was long and closed but this morning it has shortened and I have been having contractions every 6 mins.

So now we are being transferred to a hospital with an NICU... Not sure which one yet as they are trying to find us a bed and a cot but we should know within an hour.

I have been listening in on the doppler and little Ellie is doing just fine :) impatient... but fine.

I've got the internet on my phone so either JP or I will keep you updated.

This has been hard but you girls have been wonderful and helped to keep us positive. She may be early but 26+ weeks is a million times better than 22 weeks.

Good luck :hug: I'll keep everything crossed for you that all goes well :hug:

good luck i hope everything goes well for you all!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good Luck, elliebump is being very impatient for mummy and daddy but it looks like she will get her own way..... oh no she's going to be a lil madam...lol.

I wish you all the best of luck and make sure JP keeps us updated as we will all be waiting to here of any news.

Oh my goodness! :shock:

GOOD LUCK to you and OH Andreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I will be thinking about you all of today and trying to send Elliebump positive vibes. I'm sure they will send you somewhere with the best possible care - and at least you started on the steroids a while ago.

Good luck to all of you :hug:

Good luck :hug: Elliebump sounds like a real fighter, not to mention stubborn and determined - she's ready to meet mum and dad and no one's gonna stop her! xxxxx

Good luck hun, will be thinking of you all!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Andrea... Sorry to hear she couldn't hang in there a little longer. You are definitely right, 26+ is SOOOO much better than 22 weeks.

Hope all goes well, I look forward to seeing pics of your new daughter!!

Bigs hugs to you all. :hug: :hug:

xxx

big hugs to the three of you, xxx all the best

Good luck hun, will be thinking of you all, as you say it's much better now than at 22 weeks :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just a quick update...

They have taken Andrea to city hospital in Birmingham as there were no closer cots.

I'm just about to get onto the train to get to Birmingham as they don't allow anyone in the ambulance.

Thankyou for all your good wishes, we shall keep you updated.

:hug: :hug:
I hope everything goes well for you sweetie.
Stay strong, you are brave an are coping fantastically! I'm sure Elliebump is as strong as her mummy. She has done well staying there so long.
You'll be in my thoughts

Come on Elliebump, you can do it :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back