andreaaa..

sarafet

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know that I had a txt from JP, Andreas OH this morning.

Her waters have went again and she's having contractions, they are at the hospital now waiting to see a consultant. They have agreed to give her steroids if everything starts kicking off which is good news. But she'll have to be transferred to a different hospital for a NICU.

Please everyone keep Andrea, JP and EllieBump in your thoughts today :pray: Hoping their little angel holds on a bit longer. I'll update when I know more.

Sarah xxx

awwww keep us updated

my thoughts are with you all x x x

Thanks for letting us know sarah
I hope everythings fine, will be keeping everything crossed for them :pray:

We're all thinking of you :pray: Elliebump holds on

Oh I hope everything will be alright for them :pray:

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Alex xxx

Oh no :cry: please hang in there Elliebump!!!!!

Will be thinking about Andrea all day today and hoping all is going well. If I remember correctly she's pushing 26 weeks now so there's a good chance all could be OK - and I'm really glad to hear they have consented to give her steroids. Is that because she transferred care to another hospital in the end?

Come on Elliebump! :pray:

debecca - i think they are at the same hospital, they will probs allow steroids now because she is over 24 weeks.

andrea has 99 days to go today :hug: so just about 26 weeks :cheer:

I hope everything is going to be ok :pray:

Thinking of you :hug:

My thought's are with Andrea and her family. Really hope thing's are ok. :pray:

EllieBump has a good chance. My mum's friend gave birth at 26 week's and the only thing wrong with the baby was she's slightly blind in one eye. That 'baby' is in her late 20's now :)

Hope everything is ok - hold on babies. Take care ladies x x x

Thinking of you all and hoping baby Ellie is ok (and mummy too) :pray: xxx

My thoughts are with Andrea and her family. I really do hope Elliebump is doing ok

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hang in there elliebump! hope all goes well :hug:

Aww poor Andrea i really hope Elliebump hangs on in there for you.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the update

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Praying for you all!! Come on Ellie Bump hang in there a little bit longer for your mummy!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

UPDATE from JP --->

They are just about to give Andrea the steroids but won't move her until there are clear signs of labour. They went for a scan and Ellie has lost a small amount of fluid compared to last time :D He also said she was sticking her little tongue out :lol: little madam! :rotfl:

Also - Ellie has put on 100g in 10 days!!! How fantastic?! :cheer:

The good vibes must be working!! :hug:

That's excellent news! :cheer:

She's certainly a little fighter!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members