andreaaa..

That's absolutely fantastic hun :cheer: You will be in tri 3 before you know it :hug:

Becs said:
Oh Hon! I only just read this! When I see threads with a name as the title I assume it is just for that person and don't want to be nosey. I looked because I saw it was 4 pages long and can't believe what I have read you have been going through! You have such an amazing positive attitude as well. It sounds as though you have pulled through another scare. You trooper. You hang in there and keep those positive thoughts going strong, I'm sure it is what is keeping everything in.

Thinking of you Hon!

P.S - I always really admire you for wearing a red wedding dress when i see your avatar. You don't look like the sort of person who shys away from a challenge!

:hug: :hug: that was a really sweet message, you made me smile :)

I loved wearing a red dress for my wedding, plus it made it even more christmassy :)

Still waiting to get the green light to go home but i've had a bit of a dodgy urine test: +1 glucose (could be steroids) +1 protein and +3 ketones :?

Sample had to be sent off, so will have to wait for results now.

Also the tightenings are back and are uncomfortable but not really regular or painless so these could just be braxton Hicks couldn't they?

They could just bey braxton hicks :)
Don't worry too much about the urine tests, lots of peoples come back with different bits in them - sometimes can be linked to what's been eaten and when and stuff like that.

Hope they let you go home soon!!

P.S - We got married on the same day didn't we! hehe, hows married life treating you :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

I haven't had any braxton hicks but what you are experiencing certainly could be, your at the right stage for them.

I don't think Elliebump plans on coming out just yet. :hug:

Happy 26 weeks hun!!! You're into double figures to go now!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hope today has gone well.
xxxxx

hope the results came back ok hun :hug:

and fingers crossed the tightnings are bh xxx

Hi Andrea,

Glad to hear things have improved and that Ellie is staying put!!! All the very best, hope you can go home soon.

Thinking of you :hug:

Not been on here for a few days, so just seen this. Hope things are okay and your little bubs stays put for now. :hug:

hope ellie is still manging to keep warm in her little oven.

wat came of your urine test? is it normal now??

xxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

I'm still in hospital but really hoping to come out today, my little girl was sobbing last night because I couldn't go home with them :cry:

The doctor said that I shouldn't worry about the urine results as it should right itself and my blood results are fine.

I haven't lost any fluid since Monday a.m :cheer: but with every twinge I worry that this might be it :( I have no idea how long I can keep her tucked in for, just hope its as long as possible.

babybee, married life is wonderful (obviously apart from being apart at the minute). We have been under a lot of pressure lately with all the things happening with our little girl but if anything it has brought us even closer :hug: how are you finding it?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
You're doing so well Andrea!! Wooooo. And good girl Elliebump for staying there!!

Glad married life is treating you well and whilst i can imagine you're having a tough time i'm glad you and your OH are even closer :)
Married life for me is good :) I still forget my surname change and I still sometimes refer to my OH as my boyfriend, which he finds amusing!!

Hope they let you go home soon and hope your other little girl isn't too sad without you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just a quick update........

I have to stay in for atleast today as I had a show this morning as well as period pain and back ache.

Hopefully it will settle down today and i'll be home tomorrow :)

I hope so too :pray:

Best of luck to you and Elliebump xxx

Nice to know she has no immediate plans to arrive!

On another note, did Callum enjoy his 7th birthday? xx

Just read this entire post Andreaaa and thought I'd already posted but realised I haven't :oops: Have been following your progress though and I'm so pleased that Ellie and mummy are so strong and that you're holding on together. It's brilliant news that you'll probably be going home v soon too xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: Hope your pains settle down ASAP and you'll be writing to us from home tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back