Fiona (sunshinestars) is in labour!!!! UPDATED

mark

Reaction score
Just thought i would pop on,

Yesterday she was trickling water and having a few pains etc, 2 am this morning they got worse, took her to hospital at 3pm this afternoon to find she is 3cm's dilated and baby is on his way, they have no nicu beds around us available so she has gone to leeds where hopefully they will either stop the labour or baby is born, if your wondering what the hell am i doing here then her mum has gone with her as we have 2 children already and they need me.. i am however being updated regularly and will update here too, she will arrive n leeds approximatly in an hour with blues and twos, cos the baby is so small she doesnt have to be fully dilaed (well thats what they say anyway im not sure on that one)

So here we are again worry worry worry.. :cry:

Oh, I hope both are ok. and thanks for keeping us all informed

fingers crossed for all of you.

OMG im really hoping they can stop it and fiona and LO are going to be ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

omg mark i hope she is ok ty for keeping us updated and let her know i am thinking about her :hug:

hope all is ok. keep us informed mark. we are all thinking of you

sending all my love both your way xxxxx
my fingers are crossed also xxxx

oh hun....

hope your okay.. where all thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

you'll be fine daddy... just be strong :hug: :hug:

OMG,i really hope all goes well and mum & baby is fine

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope everything is going okay over in leeds, thanks for keeping us informed. Are you going to be able to get over there yourself? It must be hard not being with her. :cry:
xxxxx

Update at 8 from what i got..

(fiona's mum called ), they got her on drugs on the way to leeds, she arrived at leeds about 7.30, so they didnt waste no time really, fiona has settled and roz has been shown around the intensive care and was told a 26 weeker was born on wednesday and that baby is doing ok, so gives us hope doesnt it..
Anyway now we have to wait and see if this medicein works or not, im so hoping it does cos i dont want bailey born just yet, too early.. hes only just viable isnt he, im going to be contacted again around 10pm hopefuly it will be good news...

eightball said:
I hope everything is going okay over in leeds, thanks for keeping us informed. Are you going to be able to get over there yourself? It must be hard not being with her. :cry:
xxxxx

i really do hope so eightball but normally fiona's mum has the kids and seen as she has gone with fiona i have no one to look after them, im going to see what i can do maybe do a swap with roz, we shall see what happens through the night and if its worth me going up there, hoping everything settles down tonight.. :hug:

thanks

am keeping everything crossed for u both and will be keeping u both in my prayers :pray:

Oh my goodness what a worry for you all. :pray: I sincerely hope everything goes ok and the labour can be postponed.

Please do let Fiona know she is in our thoughts. Lots of :hug: to you all.

Sabrina
x

:shock: Really sorry to hear this and hope bailey stays put a bit longer, you must be out of your mind with worry , everything crossed it all goes ok for you both :hug:

Hi

Oh my wasnt expecting this :shock:
I really hope everything turns out okay for you guys :hug: will be thinking of you .Thank you for keeping is updated must be so hard for you to stay away :(
Katrina

it is katrina, and i am still waiting on a call and now im worried... nearly an hour ago she should have rung :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back