andreaaa..

Shes a strong little mite im sure she will be fine, Sending all good vibes to all the family and thinking of you all xxx

Thats great news, you hang on in ther elliebump, such a fighter, but at 26 weeks shes got a really good chance :hug:

omg i missed this, so sorry Andrea. I really do hope everything is ok for you and Elliebump. We'll be thinking of you all and keeping our fingers crossed. It isnt ideal at this moment in time, but with everything they can do, Elliebump should be perfect and grow up to be big and healthy, i know people who ave children at 24 weeks who are over one yr old now.

Thinking of you and hoping you are ok x

Chel

JP says to tell everyone thanks for your well wishes :)

Andrea has had the first steroid injection, she'll get a 2nd one later. She's staying in overnight till they keep an eye on her :hug:

i managed to miss the first update - oops!

So glad things are looking up for them both. Keep going Elliebump :)

fingers crossed everything calms down and she can get a few more weeks inside!!!!!

xxx

Fingers crossed everything calms down for you hun :hug: :hug:
Will be thinking of you all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww it sounds like Ellie is hanging on in there for a little while longer. Glad its good news im keeping my fingers crossed for them all.

Praying that you are both safe and well..hang in there :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey :wave:

Am still in hospital but have logged on to say thank you for all your lovely messages :hug:

EllieBump and I are doing just fine, no more leaking since this morning :cheer:

Still having tightenings though, which they are monitoring to make sure they don't turn into full blown contractions. Even though some are uncomfortable, I don't feel like they are doing anything so am hopeful that we have a good while yet :)

EllieBump has been active all day, poking daddy through my tummy which was so cute and funny :)

Thanks again and a special thank you to Sarah for being a great text buddy :hug: :hug:

Ooooo and yay that we are now in double figures :cheer: your turn tomorrow Sarah :)

Next goal is 27 weeks and 3rd Tri :D

I'm glad to hear that everything is all well, you just make the most of the resting while shes still tucked up nicely in there......
we are all thinking of you and elliebump.

Thats fantastic news, you know we're all praying for you and Elliebump and hoping your both ok and back with safe and sound soon.

Keep on playing in there Elliebump x

Glad everything is going well. I'll be thinking about you guys and sending good thoughts. :hug:

Good luck, and :pray: to see you in 3rd tri :hug:

Thinking good thoughts for you and little Elliebump. She is a fighter :) xxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you're being well looked after... :hug:

...(Little note to Elliebump: Here's a lil secret from Aunt Dannii, the sooner you arrive, the sooner you have to put up with Daddy's awful dancing, mummy's terrible singing and those horrible outfits that Granny's always knit. If I were you, I'd stay put til 40 weeks, buy yourself a bit of time)!

Hope that little message worked!! :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back