Eblinx asked me to post this:

lozzi

Reaction score
WELL....

Sarah thinks she is 16 weeks pregnant :roll:

BOL.........X :D

more like about 24 in my opinion.

I have bump picture so take your guess everyone:

Bare in mind Sarah is a skinny winny to start with, like u cant see her unless shes looking at you face on :D

AND wit lil damo she only started showing at 23? weeks i think she said...

so ladies how many weeks is she:

SP_A0190.jpg

ps i kno this wud be more appropriate in a trimester, but we arent such which ;) hahahah :lol:

My skinny size 6-8 friend has a bump that looks pretty identical to that. She's 24 weeks and just found out she's having a boy too! :dance:

28 weeks at a guess.

surely the midwife has examined her and told her how many weeks she thinks she is :think:

I think she looks about 23 weeks pregnant

Has she not had a dating scan yet?

Id say between 22-26 weeks pregnant...

has she not had scan or anything as yet!

nope not yet... shes there monday for her first appointment.

she didnt get a ++ test for ages, and then its took over a month for an appointment, hence me keep sayin its gonna crawl out of her foo :lol:

see sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D muwhahhaha im right....

sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh were are youuuu :dance:

I don't know - this time round I am showing loads sooner then I did with Seren. So as its her second its difficult for me to guess. Though I will raise the stakes and say 16 weeks but with twins :)

mmmmmmh she could be 23 weeks or over
however there were times when my belly also looked like that at 16 weeks. after a big meal for instance

My belly was around that size at 24/25 weeks and I was previously a size 6-8!

PIC-0127.jpg

beanie said:
I don't know - this time round I am showing loads sooner then I did with Seren. So as its her second its difficult for me to guess. Though I will raise the stakes and say 16 weeks but with twins :)

yueah i showed loads earlier with my second. and yeah twins is a possibility :rotfl:

I look well fat, am embarressed when people ask when I'm due, want to add on a few months.

She looks quite far gone but then again you always show sooner and can be bigger with your second

OMG SHES PREGNANT AGAIN! awww hun congrats! Thats awesome!! :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I think shes about 12 weeks judging by that pic

xxx

i think she's about 15 weeks as it's her 2nd pregnancy maybe ? :think:

I think she could quite possibly be 16-20 weeks as it's her second pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back