• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eblinx asked me to post this:

and i mean nutters in the nicest way possible :D :D

thanks everyone! will text laura the pic and get her to post it tomorrow due to windows vista being such a fool :roll: :roll:

thanks guys! im so excited! didnt have long to wait coz it got booked so fast, i didnt think it would be this week!

Im so so confused. On her ticker it says she is 35 weeks pregnant but you are saying she is 14 weeks - am I being really dumb :think: :think:

Eveadel said:
Im so so confused. On her ticker it says she is 35 weeks pregnant but you are saying she is 14 weeks - am I being really dumb :think: :think:

It says on her ticker that her son is 35 weeks old, not she's 35 weeks pregnant

Princess_Puddles said:
Eveadel said:

It says on her ticker that her son is 35 weeks old, not she's 35 weeks pregnant

wot i was gonna say lol

I have a son who is 35 weeks called damon and thats his ticker! :D :D
thanks girlies - i will let you know when i get home :cheer:

well i had my scan - all is well, im 17 weeks today!!!!!! will try and get pic up but no promises!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back