• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eblinx asked me to post this:

i wud guess at about 20-25 but it really depends on the person. i have a friend who is on her third child and usually a size 6 and she is 24 weeks pregnant and you cant tell at all! :shock: it depends on person and body type and how strong their stomach muscles are. its a reallu nice bump tho im soo jealous.

xxxx

well ladies - twins does run in the dads family.
all will be revealed tomorrow! well, im hoping she will have a feel and a guess! my docs is shit - takes ages to get your first appointment!!

its whetehr twins run in your family that count though eblinx :wink:
fathers are irrelevant.

can't wait to see how many weeks you are! :hug:

i cant ebeleive u havent seen anyone yet ?!!? didnt u suffer with sickness or anything ! youve missed the whole horrible first tri !

i dont know about my family budge i was adopted so its possible i guess, i thought the dad played a part 2 - silly me! :doh: :doh: :doh:
yes i had sickness a while ago - its gone now!
not sure if i live in the 1st or 2nd tri :( Im homeless!!!!!!

aaarw bless ya hun, could be double trouble, u wont know til they tell u!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i will have double trouble! with damon and a newborn, thats enough!!

:lol: :lol: Damon will be a fab big bro, itl be good when babys older and they play together!!

ur docs taken its sweet time bookin u in tho havent they???

i just hope my new little baby is a well behaved as damon!!
i know - you think they would hurry up a bit!! :shakehead: :shakehead:

well i am waiting!!!!!

i have pm's eblinx this morning and no reply!!!

come on you little imp let us know how many is in there!!! :rotfl:

got a scan on thursday - she booked me in while i was there.
she had a feel and guessed at 15-16 weeks!

nope - i guessed at 16 weeks, if her feel is right then im spot on...will find out on thursday i guess, oh and there is one heartbeat so no twins!!

bless ya! well i hope your scan goes swell, :hug: and don't forget to show us your piccie's! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back