East of England/Central meet

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Okay continuing on from other thread, who would be interested in a meet for the east of england and london area. I think it has been agreed that london itself will not be very practicle as its not easy to drive around/park and london transport is not much fun with buggies or bumps! SO I was thinking perhaps Chelmsford? its close to london and still central, easy to navigate and I used to live there so I could prob think of a suitable place to meet. or if anyone else who lives somewhere near london and knows a good place please feel free to suggest. If your interested in attending in say a months time, reply and I will make up a list.

Cat&Noah
bexxie
Flossy82
Sarah_B's_mummy87
bubble_dreamer
davina
kelly_chunn

Okay names have been added tot he list, once we have some more takers we can sort an exact date and location.

MODERATOR REQUEST
Can we make this a sticky please?

Done :)

Now I just need to clear some of the older stickies out!

I will definately go as I am so close and goto chelmsford allt he time as have freind in witham so we shop here,the next is great,lol.

Where are you then cat?
bex

I can come by train but would need to meet someone there as i dont now where i'd be going? :?

flossy i dont know chelmsford that well neither - though i do know some bits! :lol: i will be getting the train aswell so i could meet you at the train station and we can either find or lose the way together :lol:

Im origionally from Chelmsford but I now live in Beccles in Suffolk.

Anyone else interested out there?!?!?!

I have just been trying to find possible places to meet and I was wondering if anyone knew what the clockwork childrens play centre in Colchester is like. you ever been there Sarah??

put me down cat and i will see what i can do. might come to this one instead of southampton

never heard of that one but i took braydon to childsplay the other day its got a really good baby bit and is literally a 5 min walk from the train station

Sounds good Sarah, what of think it it/facilities does it have? Colchester may end up being the best option then, as I have been racking my brains trying think of somewhere in Chelmsford, and if this place is near the train station it will prob be best for everyone.

colchester is good for me to as know it well.There is loads to do there,Go bananas but that is a fair walk from station! Best with childsplay i reckon.

Looking forward to it as i can definately go
Bex

We just need a few more takers now. Come on people!!!!!!!! TTCers, bumps and mums!

its really good for young babies as theres a babies bit and for older children theresa bigger bit errr theres food was nice wen i went braydon had dairylea sandwiches and loved em i had omellette chips n salad for £3.50
there is like a seating area where we can sit and tlk etc
for under ones its £2.50 and my m8 took her 15 month old counsin she paid £3.50 for her if we do decide to go there maybe me or bexxie could ring and see if we could get a deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back