ear Piercing.. babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
dionne said:
lol just told my partner to go on the forum and read all theses post this was his email back to me!!!!!

Oh and tell these freaks who get chufties bout making 100% home made meals it’s a fact that they prob have more chemicals in than an equivelant baby food.

A recent survey has shown due to the high rulees etc monitoring the making of baby foods all of the fruit veg etc must be of a certain high standard that is not set for normal fruit n veg we buy. Some vegetables, including carrots, beets, turnips, collard greens, spinach and broccoli, may contain high amounts of nitrates, naturally occurring chemicals that can cause anemia in babies aswell as other forms of chemicals used in the processes from manure, growing agents cleaning agents and the way theyre handled.. Baby food companies must test for nitrates and other chemicals in these vegetables before they can be used to make baby food.

So all the ladies that think theyre the better mum for making their kids eat homemade should get off their high horse

I didn't think homemade food was being compared with tins of baby food. It was being compared to Mcdonalds wasn't it?

SORRY ABOUT THE FREAKS BIT BUT WASNT NICE WHAT THAT LADY SAID ABOUT THE MC DS WORKERS..

im sure this thread wioll get locked soon, so do we all agree to calm down now?????

FRIENDS?????

So all the ladies that think theyre the better mum for making their kids eat homemade should get off their high horse

Dionne i think that you are being a bit harsh on that one, i am 27 and make a lot of my babies food as i did with my little girl when i was 20 so i really dont think that age is an issue here. i make mine cos i think it is best for my children, my lifestyle and my purse lol :D see below to urchins post to make sense of that as i quoted wrong bit :oops:

i gotta admit i wouldnt have had my little ones ears done but each to own as was said before we all want the best for our children, but i feel that as you didnt like what ppl said about having Diors ears done you seem to be attacking for no reason.

You asked for opinions and you got them, i see no need for ppl to go OTT about it.

We would be very boring if we all thought the same

We are all friends Dionne but you need to look at what you say sometimes to:

dionne said:
oh my god it really is mad seeing other ppls views....

some of u "older women" really do need to get with it..

not all off u..

but some of u.

especially the coment about mc ds workers.

u think u r a better mum because u sit at home n boil ya veg, its sad, me n my daughter go out chill av a mcy Ds

eat chocolate she likes her cheese quavers!

braydon will be allowed a mcdonalds once a month IF he has been good i dont see why he wouldnt be allowed and i will treat him for being good - he wont just have donalds he may have some pocket money a toy etc i think praise never does a child any harm and people all have different ways in doing it

My god, what has happened to this thread, last time I was on it was about pierced ears!!

Are we getting slightly out of hand now?!?

yep it really is, alot of hurtful and harsh things are being said.

i think it should be locked now and forgoten about

i can give and take ppl give me abuse for giving my daughter mc ds and think there better mums because they do home made food??

well im a wrking mum..

i dont have time for that crap.

my daughter is happy and healthy

all that matters is that we all keep are babies happy clean feed and warm

who cares about the rest????

i have my views u lot have your views it has really opened my eyes to how people live, i thought every one was like me..

dionne said:
i can give and take ppl give me abuse for giving my daughter mc ds and think there better mums because they do home made food??

well im a wrking mum..

i dont have time for that crap.

my daughter is happy and healthy

all that matters is that we all keep are babies happy clean feed and warm

i have my views u lot have your views it has really opened my eyes to how people live, i thought every one was like me..

i work and have a 7yr old daughter and we have a Mc D's occaisionally, but i also do my own food, why does that make me sad?? i dont take kindly to the crap comment and you do seem to care about the rest!!!

Dionne if you look back I can't see anyone giving you abuse for taking dior to Mcd's. Some people have said they won't take their own kids there and if you interpet that as being abusive to you somehow then that's your issue.

dont seem to care about the rest?????

u have lost me?

i thought every one was like me...

So this thread has been useful then ;o)

Seriously though - I've found this thread fascinating for what it says about people's attitude to a very emotional subject - food! Even if it did start out as something else completely!

yes sum one commented. its discusting.and "oh i do this for my child i make home made food only", i only said in convo that Dior like mc ds next mineat it was a big thing about my child not eating healthy.
to be honest i used to enjoy coming on this forum but because my daughter had her ears pierced its turned in to

child abuse
her not being pretty anuf the way she is
maiking my child eat unhealthy food.

its rediculas. now i have tryed to end this row b4..

but does every one really want to carry it on?

Dionne hun, look back at what you posted

i meant it seems that you do care about differant stuff, it looks like your looking for any reason to have a go at ppl
Sorry if i have misunderstood you but thats how it reads

I felt really sorry for you at the begining of this thread as i felt some comments were out of order but you seem to enjoy fanning the flames so to speak.

Also i dont for one minute belive you feed your gorgeous girl unhealthy food at every meal, just on occaision like a lot of us

dionne said:
yes sum one commented. its discusting.and "oh i do this for my child i make home made food only",

My point exactly... how is that abuse? Don't take it personally, my son has eaten Mcdonalds before and will again, and I'm not offended.

to be honest it was the nasty comments at the beggining that got me going. and then when i mentioned mc ds and that was the next thing ppl started going against yes i got anoyed.

i hate women looking down there nose on other mums

and thats how i felt i was being looked at for the things we have been disagreeing over on this thread

dionne, i can understand why you have taken this to heart, i would have to i think after reading this thread, but please dont make anyone think your not doing a good job with your daughter, no one should be made to feel like that.
i think this got very heated and its been taken the wrong way and alot of things have been said.
i think everyone should just chill out now

xx

dionne said:
to be honest it was the nasty comments at the beggining that got me going. and then when i mentioned mc ds and that was the next thing ppl started going against yes i got anoyed.

i hate women looking down there nose on other mums

and thats how i felt i was being looked at for the things we have been disagreeing over on this thread

You have created a great discussion here, but in a discussion people will have different views.My comment about the ear-piercing reflected how I feel when I LOOK at a child with pierced ears, it wasn't saying that's how YOU felt about your daughter, yet you took it to mean I was saying you thought your daughter was ugly. Read each comment in turn and you will see that no one was giving you abuse, we were just expressing our views when you asked us a question.
Maybe because so many people were against piercing you thought we were all attacking you "as a group" but we weren't, it's just a really emotive subject and people want to have their say.

This thread needs to be forgotten now so everyone can move on and talk about something nice again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back