ear Piercing.. babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hubby did some work at the factory which make Mc donals burgers etc.. appartently if you saw what they used you would never eat them again!!

chicken nuggets well put it this way not much of the chicken Wasn't used...

But hey - i still like Mcd's! and will probably give son a meal out there every so often.

one of my friends..friends takes thier kid to McD's 5 times a week 'cos its easier than cookin' :shock:

Hypnorm said:
one of my friends..friends takes thier kid to McD's 5 times a week 'cos its easier than cookin' :shock:

Yeah and I bet her kids are really healthy - not

it makes me mad :evil:

one of my friends..friends takes thier kid to McD's 5 times a week 'cos its easier than cookin'

Now THAT could be counted as child abuse!!

I went to Macdonald once when up in Glasgow. I was pushed for somewhere to eat and decided on there as i jst wanted us to have a wee thing before the train. I asked for a veggie option for a toddler and the guy said what about a salad roll, it thought that would be okay because at worst she would just eat the roll. It was a big mac with no meat in it. If it hadnt been so much of a hassle to get the frontof the queue I would have taken it back It was dripping in mayo. I thought they done veggie fingers. Jess isnt vegie but at that point I wasnt sure about the chicken for her.

Sorry the ear thing is not my bag for babies and I don't think babies look right with their ears pierced, but feeding fast food 5 times a week is abuse in my eyes - blimey what a can of worms tee hee :)

I am against the ear thing and Isaac will not be offered macdonalds but I really think the arguement about ear piercing is silly. Dionne didnt deserve to be attacked in such a way.

If we all feel so strongly about babies not getting their ears pierced why don't we do something about it to get it stopped?

I try and be very careful preaching to people about issues that I only bitch about but don't actively support so sorry Dionne if I came across as being on my high horse.

Lou :)

ear piercings to mc donalds lol

alana will never eat a mcdonalds!!!!!!! ha ha ha she wil think im a meany but i dont care... she can have kfc

HI LOU dont worry about it, i was shocked about how many people were against it, i only spoke to my close mates and family and they were like yh get them done i asked the lady in claires accesories and she said lots of mums do so i went a head with it, i understand people being against it thou, i done it as i thought dior would like them when she was older and yes i fort they would look nice not because i fort she wasnt pretty anough or wanted to hurt her.

i love my baby and want the best for her.

she wont be eating any of that crap unless its a special occassion and she definetly wont be eating it till shes a fully grown child

Dior has a mc ds at the week end if we go to town or usually once every 2 weeks she loves the nuggets and dont come up for air lol.

surely this aint bad
seeing dior happy makes me happy even her chubby lil baby cheaks and a mouth full of chips.

through the week thou she has very healthy food
but i like to treat her at the weekend :)

im just glad she is not a fussy eater.

as for the ear peircing , whens shes old enough she can tell us if she wants them done or not

well alana will only have 100% home made food or baby food, i have no idea what them freaks put into their chicken nuggets etc, full of salt and crap that she doesnt need.

it may taste nice for a second, but any time ive eaten mcdonalds i come out of the place hungrier then before i went in.

i want to know exactly whats she eating, also she has excema and foods like that aggrivate it.

lm hungry now,....... feel like eating crappy food, will settle for a nice chicken mayo sandwich and choccie bar l think! :lol: l love greggs synthetic cream doughnuts,.. yummy!!

paradysso said:
it may taste nice for a second, but any time ive eaten mcdonalds i come out of the place hungrier then before i went in.

same here!! for some reason it never fills me up :?

it might taste nice for abit but you end up feeling sick or bloated anyway.

rediculous portions!! its like burger king,..... l could just eat 2 or 3 of their double cheese burger meals, the big ones!! :lol: its probably the salt content or something, just makes you gagging for more,... food that is. Still hungry anyway, even though lve just eaten my 2 sarnies omg. thats being pregnant for you!!!

Fluffy. xx :lol:

I've been reading this post but as yet not had time to reply!...popular though isnt it!

I felt quite sorry for you Dionne at one point but I do have to agree, you did ask for our opinions!!!! (bad idea, all those hormones lol :lol: )

I dont agree with piercing your childs ears so young and I have to admit I think it looks kind of 'Tacky'. It goes on my list of things I hate that parents do..........another being, taking children to Macdonalds (despised that song about Kfc, pizza hut etc) I wont be taking Jack there, and it wont be mentioned. I dont go myself.
Another thing to go on that list is when children drop a dummy and the parents put it in their mouths and then back in babies mouth, YUK!!!! Ive seen loads do it in the past few days!
Anyway thats another debate, sorry :oops:

OMG y do people wrap there babies up in cotton wool its stupid poor lil todler not being aloud a mc Ds

i feel sorry for them i like to treat my lil girl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back