ear Piercing.. babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dionne - you can always start a chit-chat topic in the Off Topic forum :D

Anyway, thanks to the ladies who PM'd me about this topic in the last couple of hours. I've kept an eye on the topic the last day or so, but had to go out this afternoon and have only just got back.

Please remember, friendship and support is what it's all about on this forum - no arguing, and no nastiness! People will always have different opinions about different matters, but as long as everybody accepts that this is the case, then we should all get along just fine and dandy :D

first.time.daddy said:
stephlw25 said:
Good idea Dionne! would be good to have a general chit chat thread i think!

your opinion is not important lol :lol:

go and watch flight plan

i was well impressed today steph i found out that you and elaine could both read , as she said you both read narnia. Quite impressive for nurses :lol:

Awwwwww Dan your too nice to me you know!!!!!!! LMAO :D

Oiiiiii Watch it.....getting a bit cheeky about nurses Mr!!

Glad to see the fire has died down. I was quite enjoying it if I'm honest. Ok so I stereotyped a bit but I was only trying to lighten the thread ;)

And I'm not offended at being called old....

...youngsters today don't know they're born....in my day we didnt even have macdonalds and I only had a stick to play with when I was little.

Gonna take some pics of Isaac tomorrow hopefully so I'll post the best ones and enter the comp.

Lou :)

...youngsters today don't know they're born....in my day we didnt even have macdonalds and I only had a stick to play with when I was little.

I still get the story from my mum that ' all they got at Christmas was a tangerine in their stocking'. We get the stick story too.

lol my nanny Flo tells us they had one piano for the whole street and they used to wheel it from house to house. And my mum used to have to run round to my aunties to watch Black Beauty on the only television in the neighbourhood.

Mind you my nanny Flo also reckoned she weighed 6 stones when she got married and was 7 ft tall. She also worked many years for The Who and tells us that she used to go to wild drug parties where they would strap her to a big wheel and spin her round lol

<<<<Gets out zimmer frame and waddles off to corner...

sigh......

:0)

hi

i had my daughters done when she turned 2 and she loves them. i had mine done when i was 6 months old.

sarah

lol it took me 1/2 an hour to read this thread!!

dionne said:
will i go mad if i read the comments they make?

i respect what ppl think but dont like it wen they call u a bad mum for it..

Sorry Dionne, I didn't mean for you to read it and think it was more of an attack on you, I just wanted to illustrate how nasty it could be on other forums but I guess I didn't think it through very well. Sorry if I have upset you that wasn't my intention, just wanted us all to be friends again. :(

Kim said:
lol it took me 1/2 an hour to read this thread!!

And me!! :shock: :lol:

You bunch of nutters..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad it's all resolved pretty much. The forum was created for support through pregnancy, your babies first year, and the odd 'debate', etc, but some things do get out of hand sometimes.

If I read all that as a guest I probably would think twice before joining put it that way.

BUT I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion. My OH says he would agree to having a 18month old girls ears pierced as she wouldn't remember the pain later. I don't agree with him, but I show him respect for his opinion coz I love him. We do the same with friends not on the net too, so we should do it for our online friends equally.

No more 'attacking', just nice 'debates' please else I'll bloody leave!! :shock:

Hey Sami, Mark would look great with and 18month old girls pair of ears!! LOL (Read what you wrote)!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL what a knob! I obviously haven't had enough sleep - will edit it now.

Thanks love :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ear piercing, Junk food and circumcision seemed to have caused the most uproar on here.

Don't you just love free speach :)

Peace man ;)

PS - I may start a thread on sex advice as I fancy myself as a bit of a Dr. Mirium Stoppard - tee hee!

It's The Thread That Will Not Die....

I really thought this thread would have died out when I logged on this morning, but noooo

Ear piercing, Junk food and circumcision seemed to have caused the most uproar on here
Also, smoking, a certain teenager, and picture competitions ...

Just wet myself laughing, you girls no my bladder control is not so good since Dom's birth ;)

HEY!!!

I saw that post...where did it go???

*looks around thread*

:wink:

HEY!!!

I saw that post...where did it go???

*looks around thread*

I don't know where it went, but I'm so glad it did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back