Dragon's cave... egg game thing

Minxy said:
Urchin said:
beanie said:
still no dragon - am going to try castor oil and a hot curry

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

love the 2 headed one... mine are booooring ones. I need a new egg, but minxys one is my 4th so will have to wait till one dies :lol:

Is it not dead? Has a massive hole in it :?

That's your dragon hatching you numpty... don't you know ANYTHING about dragon eggs? :roll:

Urchin said:
Minxy said:
Urchin said:
beanie said:
still no dragon - am going to try castor oil and a hot curry

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

love the 2 headed one... mine are booooring ones. I need a new egg, but minxys one is my 4th so will have to wait till one dies :lol:

Is it not dead? Has a massive hole in it :?

That's your dragon hatching you numpty... don't you know ANYTHING about dragon eggs? :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: geek....

*Covers the eggs in her signature with her hand...

:cry: Sarafet has much better dragons than me, I have dragon envy. :evil:

I was soooo excited when my eggy hatched! I can't wait for my dragons to grow up and start ttc :lol:

Is it bad that one of my eggs is "rather warm"?????

I can't see anything in FAQ's about hot eggs!

you're OK, i think thats just a description of the egg.

im sick of mine, its got a hole so i had to hide it. if its not better soon im gonna cook it and eat it with toast yumyum :lol:

claire2711 said:
im sick of mine, its got a hole so i had to hide it. if its not better soon im gonna cook it and eat it with toast yumyum :lol:

a hole is fine, it means its starting to hatch, its a soft shell you have to look out for ;)

God, it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to reply to this thread without sounding like a total utter geek

Urchin said:
claire2711 said:

a hole is fine, it means its starting to hatch, its a soft shell you have to look out for ;)

God, it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to reply to this thread without sounding like a total utter geek

:lol:

thanks urch!btw i got the finderprinting kit today, will send it on monday. the one day OH decides to open the post!! he saw it!!! :roll: hopefully he forgets about it lol :lol:

pft i cba anymore, everytime i went on there were no effing eggs. and when there was it wouldnt let me get them grr im deleting it from my favourites.

erm, i mean- i wont put it in my favourites. its not in my favourites. :fib:

trixipaws said:
pft i cba anymore, everytime i went on there were no effing eggs. and when there was it wouldnt let me get them grr im deleting it from my favourites.

erm, i mean- i wont put it in my favourites. its not in my favourites. :fib:

just go to the cave and keep hitting refresh, you will get an egg within 2 minutes.

Yay my dragon hatched! It's not as cute as some of yours' but I LOVE it! Just need to think of a name now...

maybebaby said:
Yay my dragon hatched! It's not as cute as some of yours' but I LOVE it! Just need to think of a name now...

how comes its got stuff around it? Urchin has it on hers as well?

Sam&Alice said:
maybebaby said:

how comes its got stuff around it? Urchin has it on hers as well?

I don't know I think it's just the description of it :think: I hope it's nothing bad :pray: :D

Thanks for clicking btw!

Yay I've got a Dragon! :cheer:

This is great - I love this game! :D

what do you mean stuff around it? like a fog? thats what you hide it behind if they get viewed too much they get sick so you hide them and they get better.

Arghhhhh Geek alert again :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back