Dragon's cave... egg game thing

Squiglet said:
Urchin... I can't have more than 4 URLs at any one time so with my ticker I can only show 3 eggs... How come Haylii has 4 eggs and 2 tickers then :( I'm actually just curious how she got around it hehee :lol:

I changed the forum-wide settings yesterday so people could have a few more ;)

Urchin said:
Squiglet said:
Urchin... I can't have more than 4 URLs at any one time so with my ticker I can only show 3 eggs... How come Haylii has 4 eggs and 2 tickers then :( I'm actually just curious how she got around it hehee :lol:

I changed the forum-wide settings yesterday so people could have a few more ;)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LOOK!!! I'm cracking...

please hatch my baby!!!!

I'm so excited about it! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine has been cracked for ages but nothing else is happening..... :( clicky clicky girls pweeese!!

claire2711 said:
whats wrong with mine :?

when it says the egg has a soft shell it indicates its sick, so you have to go to actions and hide it until you can no longer see on view, the egg shells soft and indicates theres something wrong with it blah blah blah. :D

So you need to hide it cos its a poorly lil egg

mrs_tommo22 said:
claire2711 said:
whats wrong with mine :?

when it says the egg has a soft shell it indicates its sick, so you have to go to actions and hide it until you can no longer see on view, the egg shells soft and indicates theres something wrong with it blah blah blah. :D

So you need to hide it cos its a poorly lil egg

thanks hun!! ill just unhide it in couple days?

OOOoh I got a likkle baby dragon... but he's sick!!! I have to hide him :(

Urchin said:
OOOoh I got a likkle baby dragon... but he's sick!!! I have to hide him :(

aww i didn't see him, what colour is he and whats his special power lol?? :lol:

He's green.

Aww...It's a cute baby dragon...except for the tangle of dangerous-looking vines surrounding it...

Young dragons are relatively defenseless. Their scales don't grow in until right before they mature, and they have almost no strength. Once a hatchling's wings grow in, it marks the beginning of maturation. At this point they are usually left alone by their mother and begin to hunt and survive on their own.

The hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating lately and it doesn't move very much.

Typical! I wait a week for my bloody dragon then I have to hide him as soon as he hatches :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back