Dragon's cave... egg game thing

Urchin said:
He's green.

Aww...It's a cute baby dragon...except for the tangle of dangerous-looking vines surrounding it...

Young dragons are relatively defenseless. Their scales don't grow in until right before they mature, and they have almost no strength. Once a hatchling's wings grow in, it marks the beginning of maturation. At this point they are usually left alone by their mother and begin to hunt and survive on their own.

The hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating lately and it doesn't move very much.

Typical! I wait a week for my bloody dragon then I have to hide him as soon as he hatches :cry:

poor dwagon :(

cmon wee dragons out you come :cheer: just done my round of clicks lol cant keepup

Everyones dragons are soo cute and pretty coloured. Mine looks a bit boring, i hope he will change.

where'smy fricking dragon. Its like going overdue all over again!!!!!!!!!

How odd, when going to get another egg i douns another one that i must have managed to pick up when i got my first egg, i didnt realise it was there so its probably going to die cause it has missed out on 3 days worth of clicking :S

I keep checking mine just in case they've hatched - but they haven't... the waiting is killing me!

I've now got 2 hatchlings but they are both sick so i've had to hide them :(

My first one has hatched but it cant be seen? shall i get the codes again do you think?

yay!!!! i've got a two headed dragon mutant! :cheer: :cheer: Thanks for loving my eggy wegs people :D

still no dragon - am going to try castor oil and a hot curry

beanie said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

love the 2 headed one... mine are booooring ones. I need a new egg, but minxys one is my 4th so will have to wait till one dies :lol:

fran_23 said:
beanie said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: don't forget to try some pineapple!

here you go beanie:

hammer-1.jpg

yay they all hatching!

And finally one of mine is better so I can unhide him.

My husband is ripping the piss out of all of us :twisted:

Can't blame him though

Urchin said:
beanie said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

love the 2 headed one... mine are booooring ones. I need a new egg, but minxys one is my 4th so will have to wait till one dies :lol:

Is it not dead? Has a massive hole in it :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back