Dp naughty step thread

What's happening tweety? Did you buy a digi? I still have no AF, get cramps every couple of days and was a moody cow a couple of days ago so thought that was it but no! Not sure whether to bother testing again this weekend, I only have one hpt left so will need to get some more in.xx

Yeah what's happening tweety?

Miss y - I think you should test.

I've just put a test up on am I pregnant. Sometimes I think I see a line then I can't see it. Have look and see what you think please.

Xx

Well guys, had my last "dp" last night, not much of a DP since coil in today and af stopped the other day.

In the clinic now waiting.. So unsubscribing till maybe 2014/2015 lol :)

xxxxx

Ahhh ladies, the plot thickens

A few days ago I did an Asda test - got a nice pink line, got excited, waited for hubby to come back to bed

Then when he came back, I went to show him the test and the line was gone!

Went to shops and got a Frer and a digi, and both bfn

Have been testing every day since then and getting bfn's - so reckon it was a right dodgy test!

Got a nearly pos opk yesterday (haven't tested yet today) so reckon AF will be here in a fortnight

Ah Tweety sorry to hear the tests are messy you around! That is just cruel I guess all you can do now is wait for AF.

xx

Aw sorry to hear you had a dodgy test! Must have been horrid getting your hopes up only for the line to disappear! I've had a positive OPK today too so I can't decide whether to just continue with OPK's for a few days and see if it fades or whether to just jump in with a pg test tomorrow!xx

I tested this morning....

it's a BFP! :D I'm crapping myself though. I was so convinced I wasn't pregnant! Haven't told OH yet. I'm actually shaking, I'm gonna have 2 under 2!!xx

Woooohoooooooo!!!!! Congratulations!! xxxxxxx When do you think you're due?

I did another cheapie this morning and again I think I can see a faint line. But I'm only 11DPO today so it's still early. My nipples are on fire though!

When are you going to tell OH?

Attachments

• photo (50).JPG
    photo (50).JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 49

it's a BFP! :D I'm crapping myself though. I was so convinced I wasn't pregnant! Haven't told OH yet. I'm actually shaking, I'm gonna have 2 under 2!!xx

Yay congrats Hun. There's quite a few expecting their second under 2 so don't worry you'll be in good company in the tri's x

OMFG missyY - congrats!!

You too Kedi hun!!

I must confess to feeling a little jealous even though we simply cannot afford another baby yet.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Yay congrats Hun. There's quite a few expecting their second under 2 so don't worry you'll be in good company in the tri's x

Thanks :) I'll take a wee gander over once I've gotten over the shock! Haha xx

Nope, def AF!!

I don't mind, we're happy to wait.

Will see if next cycle is as short though... I've never had a cycle this short!

xxxxxxx

an insane number of ladies got preg the month after a really short cycle when i was in tri 1 hun lol

Nope, def AF!!

I don't mind, we're happy to wait.

Will see if next cycle is as short though... I've never had a cycle this short!

xxxxxxx

an insane number of ladies got preg the month after a really short cycle when i was in tri 1 hun lol

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm starting OPK's on Tues - CD10 so we'll see :lol:

Everyone is jumping ship WTT and totally missing TTC ha ha... I can't keep up with the pregnancy announcements lol

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
I was feeling crampy today ( probably more paeanoid) and decided to POAS. It came up with a weird grey line (which i think is an evap). Will have to look at it tomorrow. I am fairly sure its an evap but pooping myself. Will be putting love gloves on my side of the bed!

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back