Dp naughty step thread

Af's arrived! I'm a little gutted, but at the same time it's toooootally the wrong time for babies! Would have been exciting though!

:wave: so I haven't been on PF in a long while. That alone should put me on the naughty step. But also the excessive danger pokes that I have been partaking in mean I belong here.... :oooo:

:wave: so I haven't been on PF in a long while. That alone should put me on the naughty step. But also the excessive danger pokes that I have been partaking in mean I belong here.... :oooo:

You're alive!!!! Was worried about your face!

Hi Girls! :)

I still don't have AF from breastfeeding Charlie but am thinking about TTC again soon, is it worth using OPKs??

Or am I probably not OVing?

xx

I was in the same position, started doing OPK's and I never got a pos opk till 2 weeks ago - about 2 months after I stopped expressing. Got first AF a few days ago

:shock: I think I should maybe be in here!

I missed a pill on Wednesday, and didn't notice until Thursday morning so took 2 together, and today I was quite late taking it about 9/10 hours I think. We dtd 4/5 days before the first missed one, and again yesterday. I already told OH that I'd missed one, but he is didn't seem to mind. Eep!

A friend asked me today if I was pregnant. She said I looked pregnant!
Its got me thinking. My IBS flared up bad on Wednesday night. The last time it was this bad was when I was 5mnths pregnant with freya and thought she was ectopic.

Check my chart below. it would be pretty unlikely??

I did just now and not a sniff of a line. Was a Boots cheapie test and think am only 9dpo

Af due on sunday if having a short luteal phase again.

Hmmm, I think I might be in here too - and definitely not meaning to be!

DTD at the weekend - permanent contraception not yet sorted...resorted to a little rubber friend and he went AWOL at some point...only noticed near the end!! :shock:

I like it that the naughty step is not empty :D I don't think I've had sex since I.was last on the naughty step so I'm about as far away from the step as its possible to get lol.

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Have you tested again lynds?

Yep wasted an Frer on sat night and AF got me on sunday morning! Seem to be stuck with a 10 day luteal phase now

Officially TTC in November, but might have a wee go in October! Haha xx

Danger poked 36 hours before ov! Argh. Now i can't think of anything other than wanting to ttc again! Xxx

Oops Lou!! It's crazy how much it plays on your mind isn't it?!?! I'm just WTT at the moment but keep getting really broody to TTC. Maybe you'll get a BFP now after your DP and skip the TTC step altogether lol!!! Xx

Sent using Tapatalk - so can't see tickers!!

It really is crazy! I can't stand ttc but when i stop i really want to start again lol. We're supposed to be WTT but were a bit lapse at preventing. If i am i just hope its sticky :) xxx

Oh dear guess I'm here then! Dtd on Saturday for the first time since H was born & had pink ewcm today! I'm ebfing & on the minipill so I know its near impossible & probably just the start of a period, but my heart was in my mouth when I saw it!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back