Do faint positives get darker when the test dries?

millielaura

Reaction score
I tested with a FRER last night and within a few mins I saw a faint line so I took it out it's case to look at it (worried now though because this can cause evaps). There was defo a faint line when I took it out it's case.

Anyway I've keep all my tests with faint lines and was just looking at them earlier to see if they've got darker each day and the line on the FRER is now really obvious.

If it is a faint positive do they get darker as the test dries or would it be an evap? Can you get evaps on top of faint positives? Does that even make sense haha?

Been getting faint lines all week on IC's and a FRER the other day and then got a very faint line on a tesco test last night

I have no idea sorry, but generally a line means pregnant in most cases. When is your period due??

I think if they were from the other day they would be darker. So I dunno. U can't really do much apart fro. Wait and retest try not to rip them open when u geta real pos you won't need too xx

Yes in my experience lines on frer get darker when dried x

Im not sure when AF is due as ive recently come off the pill so my cycles arn't back to normal yet. I posted a picture of my FRER last night in my thread called "help with these tests!?" if you want to have a look. theres a faint line on my FRER that was there within ten mins and now its dried its a lot darker. Will put a picture on of it dry when I get home and go on my laptop :)

Hey Hun mine all got darker when dried but I was naughty taking it out the case too! Tomos morn I'm guna leave it in for a bit before takin it out lol less AF comes tonight I'm literally so scared Hun all I been thinking all day is please stay away please be my bfp but actually expecting to see blood every time I go loo it's killing me :( xxxx

Yeah think im gonna leave mine in tomorrow too! I'm so nervous for testing! Aw no that must be horrible, fingers crossed she stays away. Seems like she will from all your tests! Will be stalking your threads in the morn! Try not to get tooo worried if you are preg it wont be good for a little bean! know its hard though!

Oh I'm thinking AF guna come :( my cm is watery feel like bloods guna appear and I'll break down :,( xxxx

thanks emmajaine :)

theosmummy really hope shes stayed away

Not due till Tomos :( boo hope she stays away too x got some hope as applecrumble had v sim symptoms as me past two weeks and jus got her bfp tonight but witch always likes to give me hope then show so bet she shows Lol xxx

Aw well thats a good sign! :) and youve only had bfn on digi and theyre most sensitive. how do you post pics from your phone? Wanna post my FRER now its dried as it looks dark but dont know how on my phonee

What phone u got ? If u can download apps then download tapatalk search for this forum log in and it allows u to pist pics xxxx

yay found it. the apps confusing. how do you access the control panel?

It was fainter before it dried and I took it out of the case as soon as I saw a faint line so im not sure about it. think I'l be uncertain till I get a really strong line or digi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back