Am I pregnant?

I reckon yesterday's was darker but only by a hair...

Probably because they were done at a different time of day... I will wait until 8am to test tomorrow ;)

Cheers vixxie x xx your a star!

I reckon yesterday's was darker but only by a hair...

Probably because they were done at a different time of day... I will wait until 8am to test tomorrow ;)

Cheers vixxie x xx your a star!

Your welcome hun :)

Yeah maybe best as that would be proper fmu then too, I think :eh: and would be over 24 hours since last test too x x

See fmu confuses me, if I wake up at 6am really needing a wee, is that no fmu? Should I wait until my first wee of the day at 8am? Which one is the fmu??

thats a definate line though hunny!!! :hugs:

See fmu confuses me, if I wake up at 6am really needing a wee, is that no fmu? Should I wait until my first wee of the day at 8am? Which one is the fmu??
I wonder the same, do I test if I wake up after 6 hours sleep at 5am or wait a couple of hours and use that instead... I can't logically work out which would be most concentrated.

Definite line in the latest test aswell though :yay:

x

a line is a line, darkness of the line means nothing so id say yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay fi its a pos!!!!!!!!!!
if i can see a line then its really truly there. congrats hun im wicked awesome pleased for you. your turn next lynette xxxxxx

Depends on how long you have slept for?

If I go to bed at 11 and get up at (say) 5am needing a pee that would be FMU for me. Not my first wee after I get up at 8am..

Please do a digi tomorrow and put us all out of our misery :) :)

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Found this :)

Should I use "first morning urine" to test for pregnancy?

To increase the accuracy - or more precisely to increase the possibility of receiving a positive test result earlier - it is advised to use a first morning sample when testing for pregnancy. Why? Unless you have urinated in the middle of the night, first morning urine should exhibit a higher concentration of the the pregnancy hormone, hCG. This means you can get an accurate result sooner than with other samples collected during the day or evening.

If I do not use FMU, how long should I wait before testing?

Typically, we advise "holding your urine" for about 4 hours before collecting a urine sample. Frequent urination can prevent a build-up in the concentration of hCG in a urine sample, meaning that the hCG level in the urine sample will be low (and you might receive a negative result when, in fact, you may be pregnant.

Should I not drink fluids before testing?

Along with holding your urine, you should not consume an exorbitant amount of liquids (which might cause frequent urination or dilute a urine sample). However, do not dehydrate yourself - just drink the normal amount of water you would anyway.

Bottom line - use a first morning urine sample to test and thereby increase the odds of detecting pregnancy sooner.

Hey fi, it dont matter if its darker or lighter than yesterday ( It's a line & your pregnant ) you will find that one test will be lighter than another & darker than another but thats just due to your urine being not as strong as other urine samples. Your pregnant so congratulations :) xx

Wahoo... Not doing a digi til thursday guys sorry, I did one on Sunday morning and it was negative and was heartbreaking. Want to make absolutely sure I get a pregnant this time :)

Wahoo... Not doing a digi til thursday guys sorry, I did one on Sunday morning and it was negative and was heartbreaking. Want to make absolutely sure I get a pregnant this time :)

Don't blame you hun :) its just so different in black and white, even if its wrong, but I'm sure it would say pregnant if you did it tomoro or thurs x x

Last edited:

Kill joy :)

Cool sweetie, I'll be on the net as soon as I get up Thursday morning!

Although I think it's pretty obvious you're preggers !!!!

xxxxxxxxx

OMG where have i been just caught up on this thread!!

i will be with carnatt on thursday waiting for an update

pics are looking goog thou bab.

woo hoo congrats x x x

Still getting period-y cramps, am trying not t get myself too excited until next week when I know af would have been...

Still it's looking pretty probable!

wel consider me ur offical stalker lol.

i am loving december thou huni loads of :bfp:

x x

Well it's bloody cold outside and the tv's crap lol xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member