somebody stop me...

sarahloususan

Reaction score
no af since Feburary, feeling sick last few days, done about 20 tests over the weekend- all had what I thought was faint lines...FRER was BFN this morning with FMU..so why am I planning to use the second one now after a cup of tea and three pee's?!?!?!??!

What on earth do I think is gonna happen?

Anyone experience a white test line on a FRER but what looks like a faint pinky line exactly next to it...thats what mine looked like this morning before it dried. Do you thinking the dye pools next to the antibody strip and makes like a faint line???

Anyone any ideas?

x

well I am sure the lack of reply wasn't the reason I did test again, bfn! but it had the faint line next to the fat white line and now its dried it has a PINK evap next to the fatty white one still..so no one else had a funny frer experience??x

Hi sweetie, I have never had this but ii didnt want to read and run! I am sure one of the lovely ladies on here can give you some info??? Anyway I have my fingers crossed for u and i am sending baby dust! xx

Hi hon, we need pics even if feint so we can help you assess!

My lines today were very feint but I've always been told a line is a line and if not preg you won't get one feint line, let alone multiple.x

Thank you ladies..huby threw it inthe bin because he was fed up of me using the torch on my phone to obsess over it. Im doing another tomorrow with fmu, so we shall see. starting to think frer are getting prone to evaps though. x

I couldnt resist and tested, it has the fat white line with a faint pinkish looking line right next to it??? hmmm any ideas anyone?

x

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I couldnt resist and tested, it has the fat white line with a faint pinkish looking line right next to it??? hmmm any ideas anyone?

x

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can never access images on image shack- can you upload a pic from your computer using the advanced reply post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back