Am I pregnant?

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
4 days ago I got a very thin line on a frer, but it was out of the time limit
The next day I got an equally thin line, but within the time limit
Yesterday I got a slightly darker line on the frer and a couple of faint line on IC's
This morning I got a negative on a digi and a thin line on a frer... It was about 1am, I didn't realise that it was so early when I woke up.

This morning I have done an ic and it's looking pretty negative but I usually have to wait for them to dry out to get any sort of result to be honest. So what do you think??

Well the odds are 6 to 2 hun. These things are mass produced and so they have the potential of getting some that aren't quite so sensitive even in the same brands, so personally I would go with the majority and say you are. Maybe wait a few more days and test again xxxxxxx

I think I am going to wait three days and then do another digi. Until then I am going to stop getting my hopes up and try and put it out of my mind. If I am not, I feel like part of a cruel game or something and I don't think I will ever trust a pregnancy test again

Another lady on here had this she went to doctors and there tests were negative, sorry to say but she had MC. So I hope its a sticky hun. x

Recently? I had a look at a thread very recently but my lines were very clear, they also got progressively darker, This morning I haven't got another frer to do only an ic and a digi and the ic has not come out??

If they got darker then thats good, but I would still wait a few days as you said. It can be a cruel game but it can also be very wonderful and could go either way xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, but then again look at lessey she had the positives then the neg on digi then still hanging in there :D x

First am I right in thinking that all this is before AF is due? I know its hell love but I believe you should wait it out and then test again if she doesn't turn up xx :hugs:

Aw hun, its still early days, as the others said prob best to wait til af due and she doesn't show then test again :hugs: keeping everything crossed for you hun :dust: x x

Hi Fi,

If af isn't due yet, I'd wait until she is and test then :hug:

x

try and wait till af is due Hun then test again, good luck everythings crossed for you! xx

Liam went down and bought me ome more frer to see if the line was darker and it is much, much darker... If someone is up for posting a piccie for me I will email through the picture x x

Here's your pic Dragonfly! :) Definately getting darker if bottom one is today, I'd say its a positive 100% :yay: x x

IMAG0040.jpg

Yes bottom one is today :) not in fmu either...

Have another three frer so going to do them each morning and then the last digi...

What will I do if I have no more sticks to wee on!!!

Wow not fmu either! I'd say its a defo hun, I know you don't wanna get your hopes up tho :hugs:

Sounds like a great plan!! If you find anymore then just wee on them whenever it takes your fancy!! lol x x

Brilliant hon, so glad you got another line :)

PM me your address if you want me to send you some 25miu cheapies, if you get a line on them then you're ready for a digi xx

Ohh thanks leesley that's really kind of you! Will pm addy now x x x

Got them sitting in an envelope waiting for your address ;) If I get them in the post box tonight hopefully you'll have them by Tuesday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back