Do faint positives get darker when the test dries?

will do :) getting them delivered tomorrow hope they come early haha

tyvybebu.jpg

Here u go Hun I put ur pic on for u next to each other when u did it and when it dried original and inverted defo a line on them all Hun fx for u ( and me ) xxxxx

Fingers crossed it's your bfp :)

I had a bad experience with a frer- my fault really as I took it out the case and looked at it again a while after- held it up the light and saw a 'line' but it wasn't pink so put it in the bin and got it out a while after and this is what I got- just sharing my story but hope yours is a better ending than mine!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 34
I know it was awful. And I had a line come up on a cb the day before within the 3 minutes an this was taken with fmu the day after the cb was taken so I really hope millielauras is a bfp and doesn't have to go through the stress I did the other month- literally spent about £60 on tests that weekend! Af didn't arrive for a while after and just tested mid cycle as I have PCOS and don't know if I had ovulated or not but tested for a while after this and all we're negative so was obvs an evap X

thanks theosmummy :) . Aw bless you jadeb that sounds so gutting. There was a faint pink line on it yesterday but im going to do one tomorrow and not take it out the case :) . Been getting quite a few faint lines on diferent tests so going to be so upset if they're all evaps!

Good luck Hun :) keep us all updated xx

thanks theosmummy :) . Aw bless you jadeb that sounds so gutting. There was a faint pink line on it yesterday but im going to do one tomorrow and not take it out the case :) . Been getting quite a few faint lines on diferent tests so going to be so upset if they're all evaps!

I've just done one not taken it out case YET omg I'm shaking !!!!! What the hell am I doing up at this time peeing on sticks lol !!!! Pic in my thread ! If AF shows now in never using a FRER again cus today's line ! Omg it's so visible IN the case shiiiiit ! Excuse my French lol x I have heart burn right now aswell ha x Millie I can't wait for ur tests to arrive xxxxxxxxxxx

Ignore last comment think I'm out guna wait for AF now good luck u hope it's is a bfp x

just seen your test thats so confusing! there was a line! I dont get it what if youd read it at three mins and chucked it out it would of been a bfp? why do it fade boohoo :( you need to take another FRER or superdrug. do you have any? just got a text saying my deliverys coming between 10 and 11 . need the loo so bad but im holding on hahaha. im terrified of doing mine!!

just seen your test thats so confusing! there was a line! I dont get it what if youd read it at three mins and chucked it out it would of been a bfp? why do it fade boohoo :( you need to take another FRER or superdrug. do you have any? just got a text saying my deliverys coming between 10 and 11 . need the loo so bad but im holding on hahaha. im terrified of doing mine!!

Hope u get ur bfp hunni ! Guess I won't be on forum so much wen AF arrives :( xxx

Aw I hope she doesn't arrive. So nervous for my tests coming I dont wanna do it haha

arghh tests still havent arrived. keep looking on the tracker and for like twenty mins its said hes got three deliverys to go before me and that hes fifteen mins away. hurry upppppp haha

Join me in the "waiting til Saturday" club! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back