Am I pregnant?

awww fi thats a good line and not even fmu!! :hugs: you deserve this sweety, i am so pleased for you xx

looks like a lovely clear line hun, id be confident in saying uv got a nice lil bun cooking in ur oven lol xxxx

I don't think frer lines that pic had clear lines. I think you have a very merry christmas ahead of you xxx

An early Christmas present for you I think! It's pretty clear line! How many dpo are you? Xx

Fi - I have been stalking you over the weekend (but have no lappy at the mo' and cannot post from my stupid phone !!)

Sure looks like a BFP to me.

Did you POAS again today??

Well done sweetie

xxxxxxxxx

I did this morning at around 4am but I think I get better results later on in the morning? It's definitely still positive but it's not much darker, if darker at all to yesterday's... I would be due on tomorrow so I am hoping it's not a chemical or anything like that, that would be very hard...

I could be wrong but didn't think frer tests got much darker than that last one. Not in my experience anyway. Wait another day and do a digital. Sending a congrats your way - hope you have a sticky one! Xx

Ah that would explain why it's stayed :) thanks frankie that puts my mind at ease x

Would it necessarily be darker after one day anyway, can take 2 -3 days for hcg to double :) and time of day would prob make a difference. I'd think its best to wait til later in morning when u get up as then it'll be more concentrated as longer since you had anything to drink :) u got pic to compare to yesterday's? I can post if u like :) x x

Fingers crossed for you! Looks like a positive :) :dust:

Have just been out chrimbo shopping! Will upload this mornings test in an hour or two x

Well, by upload I mean send to vix do she can upload lol

Last edited:
Have just been out chrimbo shopping! Will upload this mornings test in an hour or two x

Well, by upload I mean send to vix do she can upload lol

lol ok hun, just let me know when :) will you do pic of all again? Easier to compare x x

Yup will send a piccie of the lot... Just give me a bit cos I am knee deep in housework lol

I'm off out about 1.30pm hun, just so you know :) x x

Here's Fi's updates pic!!

IMAG0042.jpg

Definately as dark as yesterday's hun, what time were both test done? Was it even 24 hours inbetween? x x

Top two tests def, 100% have two lines (and I am not even wearing my glasses!!)

xxxxxxxx

no one was done at about 10am and the other at about 4am so 18 hours later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back