Faintest of faint lines. Not sure :-/

cassiek25

Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm currently 12dpo and have been testing since 10dpo using asda own brand tests and a frer. I've been getting the faintest of faint lines on them but they are so faint I feel like I'm imagining it and they dont seem to be getting any darker. Has anyone else used asda tests if so how dark we're your bfps at 12dpo? Thanks xx

Can u post a picture? I haven used an Asda test so can't really help with that. Maybe try a digi with FMU xxx

Thanks I might try a digi in the morning if I can find one tonight. I don't know how to post pics on here. I only have the pics on my phone but you can barely see the lines. Maybe I am imagining it :-/ x

Fx for u, good luck xxx

I used the ones in asda in a pink box that are 2 for a quid I used them at 12 dpo and got pretty gd lines for cheap tests,I did a digi at 13 dpo and got 2-3 gd luck xx

Thanks girls. Well I did a digi this morn and bfn but did another asda test and still a very faint positive but there is definately a line there. Don't know what to think now but I'm worried because when I had an ectopic this is what happened. I got really really faint bfps but then my af came with really bad cramping etc so just presumed it was a chemical then a few weeks later started feeling dizzy did a test and it was a strong bfp but turned out to be an ectopic. I'm really really hoping this isn't happening again coz surely I would have a darker bfp by now? Af due tommorow xx

i would maybe pop along to ur docs for bloods as u have sffered an ectopic in the past and they can do bloods for you gd luck xx

I didn't get a faint bpf until 16dpo so give it a couple of days honey xxx

i got a dark line on anasda test ( 2 for 4 quid) at 15dpo x

Thanks everyone. Af due today so if it dosent show I'll test again tommorow. I just feel like its a bad sign when the tests are so so faint but that's only because of my ectopic. sometimes I actually feel like I am imagining those second lines lol. I don't believe it until I see it on a digi x

Thank you. I got my bfp on a digi tonight but now just feel sooo worried. I've had two miscarriages and an ectopic so don't think I'll be able to settle my nerves until I have a scan. Fingers crossed for this one xx

Congratulations :yay: FX for a super sticky x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Congrats. Try not to worry too much and I know that's easier said then done. I've just had a 6week scan and saw the HB and I still worry. I wish I could be like I was with my first 2 pregnancies. I'd never had a MC before them so it was never front and centre in my mind.

Good Luck and I really hope you have a sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back