****December 2014 Mums-to-be! Christmas Babies!!****

Here she is in all her hairy glory! Marks from the forceps are starting to fade but still pretty big at the moment x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 49
Here she is in all her hairy glory! Marks from the forceps are starting to fade but still pretty big at the moment x

congratulations, not sure what I'm doing in this forum I certainly don't belong here:oooo:. My daughter was born via forceps she had that same mark it fades in no time and the head shape goes normal in around four months.

your lo is truly beautiful and ur delivery reminded me of mine

Congratulations rose she looks really like my wee one loads of dark hair! :0)

Rose what a beautiful little lady
How was your first proper night together, u getting home todaf? X

Gorgeous Rose! Lovely little head of hair too!xxx

Congratulations Rose! She is absolutely gorgeous :lol: xx

Thanks everyone, we are totally in love with her :)
Not going home today as had a terrible night - no sleep because she was feeding constantly but turned out I didn't have her latched on entirely correctly so she wasn't getting a proper feed. She fed this morning after I got some help from feeding team and the she slept for 4 hours! OH watched her while I slept which was great. Because of the forceps/theatre delivery they still need to do a few checks on me too x

Glad you've got a good breastfeeding support hun. Glad they're keeping such a good check on you in hospital too! You'll be home in no time!xx

She is beautiful, huge congrats! I would highly recommend taking her to a cranial osteopath asap as it really helped with my son who wad kiwi cup delivery. Glad you are getting help with feeding, good attachment is very important

Thanks Knopk, might think about that. I'm actually very impressed though because her head looks totally normal shape to me now and today the mark on her face has almost disappeared! X

Waters went just over 25 minutes ago and contractions have started :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back