dani's baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may be an innocent reason for having 2 id's and doesn't necessarily mean that person is a fake. I know I have 2 id's, only becuase when I registered I forgot my user name and had to register again. I have never used my other id. I'm definately not a fake!!

There's no innocent reason behind it all and the whole time she was being nice as pie she was thinking we were all horrible and up our own asses, she has admitted herself that she lied about having the baby to wind certain people up as she thinks we think we are better than anyone else. The same reason as she gave last time about the Nursery. No one on this forum is better than anyone and noone thinks they are everyone has been lovely and we are all support for everyone. I mean how can it wind peole up that she has given birth, we all will eventually???????? Her IDs are to get in the chat room to see what people are saying and if they are talking about her and to wind people up even more think we don't know who she is, when we do. It's a shame really as I don't think she has faked the pregnancy at all but to think that her child will be more mature than her when it's born is a very sad thing. There's no sympathy for her as a few of u have had proof that it's all been done out of spite and jealousy and immaturity and that someone of 20 years of age and acting like that is bringing a baby into the world. Let just hope that the baby changes her and makes her realise that she needs to be able to act older than the baby to bring it up. People like her don't deserve to have children if they abuse the situation like that. No more sympathy for her from anyone as like I said there is proof she's done it out of spite!

She admitted to not having the baby??? Man, where was I for that one!!!
When did she admit and what did she say about it??

xoxo Ree

On MSN to a few of us who she didn't realise were trying to find out the reasons behind the immaturity. It wasn't posted. Basically She found it hilarious that she had done that to us all and that it was because we all thought we were better than everyone else, all rather strange :?: :?: :?:

It's all just a jealousy thing really. Thing is, if she has nothing and nobody then it will stay like that as long as she has that attitude toward people who only been friendly to her, and to be honest thats all she deserves. Best let her and her pathetic friends play and they will get their cumuppance. After all what goes around comes around!

i think she need's help, and she lost out on a good thing here, i've found you lot very friendly and helpful and I value everyone's opion's when i post a question. forum's like this one are a life saver for some people and it's a shame she spoit it for a while. she'll realise that she's missing out on our friendship and support when she really needs it most. This will be my 3rd baby and I don't pretend like i know everything or act stuck up my own asre about it like most people here if you read a post and think u can help you reply if people don't agree with you it's no biggy :?

For the record, Elaine (Paradysso) has not actually been banned from this forum - anybody interested can see my replies to the other threads on this subject here and here.

emma1976 said:
Do you really look like that Laura :wink:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Nope - but if I did look like Greta Garbo, I would not be too disappointed 8)

emma1976 said:
Well have a read of this post then on Emmasdiary today http://www.emmasdiary.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4373

Hi all. I don't post much on this forum, I must admit but I have been following this saga and it was me who posted the Idiots on MSN thread on ED. The Dani that added me said she was 16 and came from Sunderland. Is this the same 1? She also said it was her mum who was giving me the grief. I found it all quite funny at the time as whoever it was proved how stupid they were as all they could do was throw insults my way. I gave back double what I got and in the end, whoever it was blocked me...lol
I'm not fake, I assure you, I am pregnant and I'm not 17( :cry: ) and pregnant to a 14 year old, either!!
Luv Mandy xxx

Hi wozzlem,

yeah i think it is the same dani, its the same email address, none of us know why she is doing this, but it has got way out of hand now.

I think the best thing to do now is just ignore her and forget about it, everyone knows and is watchful of her now which is the main thing.

Its a shame she done it really as its caused alot of un nessasry arguments between people, but hopefuly now shes been exposed it will be the last of it and we can all carry on as normal :)

Hi Layla. I for one will be more careful in future as to who I give my hotmail address to. I had the buttons for my Email, AIM and MSN on my ED profile but have since taken them off. Think I'll just stick to postings from now on. Shame really because I'm sure 99% of people on both this site and ED are genuine.
Take care,
Luv Mandy xxx

She found it hilarious that she had done that to us all and that it was because we all thought we were better than everyone else

I'd rather be considered to be stuck up my own arse than a lying, conniving, sly, deranged loser who has nothing better to do in their sad life than come on the net and make up stories.

Just my two penneth worth - sorry.

This is what I posted in the other thread about her scan pics. I was suspicious about them from the start.
The worst thing about this kind of situation is you find yourself doubting others, or feeling doubted yourself.
EDIT: Hey if anyone DOES doubt me and has msn I have a webcam to prove I have a bump [email protected] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-------------------

I was the first one to post Dani's scan pics after she struggled to do it.

I asked her to mail them to me, and she sent me a LINK, (not an attachment) to a pregnancy website, and 2 photo's on there.

I was suspicious straight away, and actually pmed Laura about it. ( i later deleted the pm from my outbox before Laura read it, as I thought I was just being paranoid)

Look, I still have the message to Laura here:

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:17 am
Subject: scan pics Quote message
Hello

Sorry to bother you but I just thought I'd get a second opinion on something.

I offered to post scan pictures for dani200420052000 and she's sent them to me today.

The trouble is, instead of attaching pictures she put a link to a pregnancy website, to pictures in their library. I checked and the pictures are not part of a public gallery.... just to archive scan photos.

these are the she sent me in the email:
http://pregnancy.about.com/library/ultr ... 19baby.jpg

http://pregnancy.about.com/library/ultr ... 2us09b.jpg

and this is the page I found the same picture on

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/ultrasoun ... ic1aad.htm

I just thought it was a bit weird! What do you think?

Anneliese

When I asked Dani why her pics were online she said

I am a member of a forum and my sis has her belly pics on there it's a great site x
Looks like if they do have a forum there then she'll be tricking them aswell.

So she stole someone elses scan photo.

Guess that proves that she's not pregnant. She even had a whole web page set up dedicated to her pregnancy. That's so much effort to go to. It makes me feel a bit sick to be honest.

Didnt she meet up withsomeone off here or off that other site? can't we ask them about it? surely they would know for definate that she was... or was that all part of her lies this person that she met up with was a cover...

Rosieroo..
I'd rather be considered to be stuck up my own arse than a lying, conniving, sly, deranged loser who has nothing better to do in their sad life than come on the net and make up stories.

Just my two penneth worth - sorry....
HILARIOUS reply and oh so true.... :lol:

whta is the website. i would like to see how far she took this. I too looked at the fact that someone met up wit her, Their stories to me seemed almost identical. I am just not a trusting kinda person. It happens when you have been burned before. I think that was a hoakx too.

She said that she was good mates with a Gemma on ED, there is a GEMMATAYLOR that is from Newcastle roughly the same age which is her mate I presume as they have posted to each other in a very friendly way. Trouble is, if she says that she has done it as a prank to Gemma (as they sound as childish as each other) and then we contact her mate, her mate will just go along with her.

Don't you think this topic should be locked as we are all giving her the attention she obviously wants.

i think this should be locked too, she's been banned now and hopefully that is the end of it. I agree with minikins, if her intention was to wind poeple up she has got what she wanted, lets not give her anymore satisfaction and become the friendly forum we were - I have been on others and this is the nicest one, lets keep it like that and not let a few others spoil it please. :)

I haven't posted on this thread but I have been reading it.

I agree it should be locked, the rest of us should enjoy the forum for what it's intended for: to support each other through our various stages of ttc and through our pregnancies.

The girl in question sounds like a bored teenager with emotional problems and way too much time on her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back