**READ THIS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The profiles are ok, but dreamer, your cccupation and interests are the same - you need to diversify

tracyM said:
The profiles are ok, but dreamer, your cccupation and interests are the same - you need to diversify

My occupation is my interest :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont need to diversify, i just need to get out more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<zipped> i dont need to say a word you have given them all a link to your profile all they need to do is look at a few of your posts *runs* :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least they can now get to know the real me :D

**dreading Wobbles seeing this thread **

hunter.gif
Me thinks urchin will be hunting you for hijacking her thread Lol!!

But I do hijack well, you gotta admit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do it often to, actually think its an addiction :think:

babsi said:
Yvonne, I know what you are saying but maybe people should release what info/pics they are comfortable with. Anyone can come and read what is written on here and post the info/pics as there own as this is a public forum. For various reasons I have stopped posted photos of Kai on here. I know he is in my avatar/signature but that is where it will stop.

The one story in the press was that scared me was a woman befriended a pregnant woman in the US online, they met up and she murdered her and took the baby...that is a hundred times more scary than anything on here.

You should only write with what you are comfortable with, imo what you write on a forum becomes public property however horrible that sounds. And I learnt my lesson about that 6 years ago.

Am in agreement with Babsi, this is a public forum and we have no way of knowing exactly who we are talking to. We should always bear it in mind when we post, I try not to post too much really personal stuff. The best thing we can do with these fakers is ignore them, if they get no response they get bored quickly.

beanie said:
babsi said:
Yvonne, I know what you are saying but maybe people should release what info/pics they are comfortable with. Anyone can come and read what is written on here and post the info/pics as there own as this is a public forum. For various reasons I have stopped posted photos of Kai on here. I know he is in my avatar/signature but that is where it will stop.

The one story in the press was that scared me was a woman befriended a pregnant woman in the US online, they met up and she murdered her and took the baby...that is a hundred times more scary than anything on here.

You should only write with what you are comfortable with, imo what you write on a forum becomes public property however horrible that sounds. And I learnt my lesson about that 6 years ago.

Am in agreement with Babsi, this is a public forum and we have no way of knowing exactly who we are talking to. We should always bear it in mind when we post, I try not to post too much really personal stuff. The best thing we can do with these fakers is ignore them, if they get no response they get bored quickly.

Only just got my comp working again, havent been on prop for a bit and I just read that :shock: regreting posting pics up now... some people are out of their tiny minds. As for this dani person I think she should grow up and get a life! I dont see why people have to be so fake, we are all on here to chat and have a laugh and BE OURSELVES. We talk about things that bug us. Which I personally I think is brilliant. So I dont get why we have to have narrow minded, fake, imature people on here trying to destroy that. Mainly all of you are great and very supportive, you've been a great help to me. I think Dani if you do read this, just be yourself girl, why would you want to be anything else.

(I'll zip my gob up now, just felt I needed to say it)

xxxx

I just peeped in at "Rach's Collection" sticky..... glad to see that the majority of people using this forum, is genuine!!

I like using this forum - some really nice people on here that I'd like to meet oneday. :D

Emilia xx

violet-glow said:
beanie said:
babsi said:

Only just got my comp working again, havent been on prop for a bit and I just read that :shock: regreting posting pics up now... some people are out of their tiny minds. As for this dani person I think she should grow up and get a life! I dont see why people have to be so fake, we are all on here to chat and have a laugh and BE OURSELVES. We talk about things that bug us. Which I personally I think is brilliant. So I dont get why we have to have narrow minded, fake, imature people on here trying to destroy that. Mainly all of you are great and very supportive, you've been a great help to me. I think Dani if you do read this, just be yourself girl, why would you want to be anything else.

xxxx

violet-glow said:
beanie said:
babsi said:

xxxx

Fair enough but when posting pics again remember this is a public forum. Only post things you are comfy with the public knowing

IMO Dani is quite tame compared to some internet weirdos. I just don't feel comfortable posting photos of Kai now, not because of Dani but because of the real weirdos out there. Once I post a photo of Kai in a public forum, I have no idea where that photo will end up. It's my choice to do that and I made up my mind a few months ago about it.

Also I have regretted a few times where I have posted some personal info on here and other forums and I won't be doing that either again. I have never even posted my real name on here.

6 years ago my husband had some phone calls from someone on the internet as he posted some info that was enough for them to get the number. And they weren't very nice. You just don't want what you post on a forum to go into your personal life.

It's scary to think the info some people have posted and it is enough to get a phone number or even an address just by reading what people write on forums. I just think people should be aware of what they post. I moderate a forum and if someone for example posts their mobile number I will delete it and tell them not to post it for their own good.

i was on a dating forum a few yrs ago justfor a laugh, i took a pic of my bum :oops: lol i was chatting to a lad he was like nice bum.... i never went back on the forum for about6 months then when i did go back on there he was with my as as his pic so i played him along i was like, hi is that your ass? he was like yh babe u like it???? :shock: :shock:

and i had a profile on faceparty.com and both times some one has hacked in took my pics and changed all my profile to gay ect :shock:

thanks for information, :shock: its a little scary but i want you to know that im genuine and so grateful for all the advice i get on here regarding ttc etc so thanks for your help but its good to know we got people like urchin keeping an eye on things for us. :clap: had no idea this happened a little naive of me though i think!!

dionne said:
i was on a dating forum a few yrs ago justfor a laugh, i took a pic of my bum :oops: lol i was chatting to a lad he was like nice bum.... i never went back on the forum for about6 months then when i did go back on there he was with my as as his pic so i played him along i was like, hi is that your ass? he was like yh babe u like it???? :shock: :shock:

and i had a profile on faceparty.com and both times some one has hacked in took my pics and changed all my profile to gay ect :shock:

ROFLMAO!!!

Well im sure Dani will be well chuffed to see that there is 8 pages on this thread all about her!!!
Its very sad and does make you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111