dani's baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosieroo

Reaction score
What a total freak.

What makes me angry is the sympathy posts that she's made on here - i.e. the troubles with her boyf, head not engaging, not feeling the baby move etc. It's really really sick.

I don't understand how someone has the time and energy to visit a pregnancy forum and keep up a fake pregnancy right from the beginning. I've been sceptical since the fake nursery, but figured she had a good reason for acting like that and if she was a total fake then she would've left then. Obviously not. I guess some of you also received PMs from her over the months, I just feel used, sad and disgusted.

Dani, if you're reading this, you need help. You are vile.

wow!! well i think that is the proff that evryone wanted!! i too also had my suspicians since the fake nursery incident!! i have been told that she has more than one profile on here so just beware people!!
I think it very sad that people can make up stories like that, however i dont for one minute suspect that dani is the only fake on here. i know of one person for definite who logged on as one person then signed their post from someone of a different profile......they quickly realised their mistake though and edited the post straight away!!
Anyway thats a different story, all im saying is this in the internet and it is full of weidos etc you see it on the news all the time of girls meeting up with men etc who they have met on chat rooms and has awful consequences. All im saying is people need to be careful as know one really knows who they are talking to. Yes of course it is sad as the majority of people are genuine and have real problems and want advice for problems during their pregnancy.

It's okay Kayleigh, all of our members are entitled to know the full story. What I don't want, however, is for this to turn into pages of insults, as I will have to pull it then.

Thanks to everybody who has sent me PMs regarding the post at the other forum - I didn't get chance to reply to of your messages at that point as I was knee-deep in some other work that I need to get done today, so forgive me if I haven't replied individually to each of your messages, but thanks to you all just the same.

The person behind 'dani200420052000' is obviously in need of some real help, and so whilst I don't mind this topic staying so that all of our members can find out what has happened - and I know a lot of you are quite angry as you have befriended this member over the last few months - please all, if you can try not to vent too much anger in your replies to this topic, it would be very much appreciated.

I have now banned this member from the forums, but that is not to say that she won't return under another username, however under the circumstances it is really all that I can do from an administrative point of view. I just hope that she is able to get some professional counselling soon.

Best wishes to you all,
Laura B

I think it's really terrible what she's done, I didn't know what to believe but Kays post proved it.
It is beyond me how anyone could dream of doing such a thing, I'm just in shock!
Why would you go to all that trouble of posting pictures, scans etc?????
I'm completey baffled!!??

Also, Stephs comment made me uneasy about the other dodgy person?
Why are people ruining it for us???? Who do you trust?
"all you fakers go away!!!"

Sam x

It's very strange - especially all the times she gave sympathy and advice as well as took it :?
Gives this place a sinister feel - very Halloween.

it was me that posted after her in that thread on emmas diary.

I wasnt sure wether to expose it on here after the other thread being locked but im glad its been done, people do need to know what shes up to, which is why i exposed her on emmas diary

She'd have got away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky kids :lol:

I can't believe I missed the other thread. I just presumed that Dani had received lots of congratulations from people. I didn't imagine that all that stuff had started.

Wierd. My only worry is that we have all been congratulating her non-event, and all the time there could be loads of other fakers on the boards.

Scary.

I think I need a family sized bar of dairy milk now to calm my nerves. :? :?

Do we all have to send urine samples now to these forums to prove that we are as pregnant as we say we are or even pregnant at all?

What a shame for the rest of us who see this site as a lifeline.

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
Do we all have to send urine samples now to these forums to prove that we are as pregnant as we say we are or even pregnant at all?

What a shame for the rest of us who see this site as a lifeline.

thats how i feel now, I didnt want to plaster pics of my baby over the net for everyone to see once he is born coz there are alot of freaks out there and i didnt want him exposed to that, but now i feel when the time comes im going to have to just to prove that i was pregnant and did give birth.

its made me question everything and i dont like that, even more so now that stephlw25 has said there is another faker on this forum.

It's kinda freaky that she is the one who started the post your picture thread :?

yikes torella your very true there!! didnt think of that!!

Yeah ToriElla, I thought that about her posting her picture, I find that strange?!? Maybe that's not her either!!!

She posted the picture on the put a face to a name thread really soon after the fake nursery thing, I would have been too ashamed and kept away, not flaunted myself all over the net!! Saying that, it's probably not her - wonder who it is??!! :? :? :?

ooh this has really freaked me out its awful to think that such a great forum could be spoilt by weirdos makes u scared to befriend anyone
:( well anyone who wants any proof off me u can have it ive had more than my fair share of problems since i joined but anyone wanting me to prove anything just ask was not keen on posting belly pics lol as have so many stretch marks from being pregnant with my son but think as i get bigger will post them now anyway just to prove im pg :oops: wouldnt want anyone to think i was the other weirdo on here urgh im just disgusted u know there are ppl like this out there but i guess u dont ever expect to come across it this site has been such a big help to me with everything ive gone through in the last few months im not sure what i would have done without everyones support so please everyone try not to let this situation put you all off some of you girls on here kept me going through a very difficult time and id like to say a very big thank you to you all dont let these weirdos spoil it xxxxxxx

I definitely agree with Rach about this site being a great help.

It has saved my sanity, with or without fakers, so I intend to carry on posting as normal.

Without it I would go mad with worry and would have to be taken off by men in white coats myself.

A big thank you to the site and everyone who posts, whoever they are.

I agree with most people on here, and I will continue to post everyday. This forum is a life-saver to a lot of us, being able to share everything with others who are in the same situation. I have only been on here for a few months, but feel I have made some good friends. I just can't understand why some people would want to spoil it for us.

Sorry ladies, can't send you a urine sample, as it wouldn't show much!! Still ttc.... :(

Kayleigh - thanks for finding that other post as I have to say I wasn't too sure until I saw that. Kayleigh PI eh???!!

She has also been banned from emmasdiary as a few of us put in a complaint to customer service. Cant stand liars.

That's the whole problem with the internet is people are not alway's wot they say they are no matter what kind of forum or chat room you can be nebody, i could sign up saying i was a man or a 6ft blonde but it wouldn't be true. I mean there been all that about chat room's and people grooming childern over the internet; everyone need's to just be less nieve about these thing's. yes this member has caused alot of anger but if she'd have never been found out non of us would be ne the wiser. this is why i'd never meet with neone off the internet or give out my personal email or phone number cause you just don't know who people really are. by the way i'm not 6ft blonde or a man :D

I think we all need to get this into prospective. What Dani has done, yes is very wrong but like Laura said we don't know why or what her situation is, and apart from offend people and make some of us paranoid to who we are speaking no real damage has been done. Yes it will make us wary of others, yes you will wonder if this is another "Dani" or "Dani" under another name But it will certainly not stop me signing on each day as like many others here it has been a total lifeline.

Although there is a lot of negativity surrounding the internet especially Chat rooms, we should not forget there is also a lot of Positivity too. Especially for those of us who live in isolated areas without friends or family. On a personal Level I have now been online for 5 years, if it was not for the support and love of my "internet friends" Im not sure I would have coped so well with various situations I have found myself in. I met my best friend online and we meet on a regular basis, I was matron of honour at her wedding and I am god-mother to her daughter. I am also one of the many that have met their partners and husbands online, and we have been happily married for nearly 3 years and together 4 years. I know that I am not alone.

This Forum has been my main lifeline for the past 7 months especially after miscarrying a baby at 9 weeks in 2003 which is always at the back of my mind and has been throughout this pregnancy. The support and advice I have received from people on here has been fantastic & I regard them as friends.

Lets all try and put this behind us now, whats happened has happened and I guess we will never know why she felt the need to lie for such a long period of time. Like Laura said, she most probably needs help and we shouldn'et let this spoil the great Support network Pregnancyforum gives.

:0)
Ragna xxxx

jamhamster said:
That's the whole problem with the internet is people are not alway's wot they say they are no matter what kind of forum or chat room you can be nebody, i could sign up saying i was a man or a 6ft blonde but it wouldn't be true. I mean there been all that about chat room's and people grooming childern over the internet; everyone need's to just be less nieve about these thing's. yes this member has caused alot of anger but if she'd have never been found out non of us would be ne the wiser. this is why i'd never meet with neone off the internet or give out my personal email or phone number cause you just don't know who people really are. by the way i'm not 6ft blonde or a man :D

I agree with you totally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back