My Announcment ! :)

I didn't put two and two together at all! Ah bless, welcome back :)

Saski1234 said:
Hi didn't know you by your other name as I wasn't around at the time but welcome back and hope your having a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Sarah xx

Me too, best of luck and take care of yourself xxx :hug: :hug:

LOL - I also knew but I stay well out of things like that!

O my days I was so thinking that u were ellesmummy! Freaky deaky

Yeah.. I guessed too. It was your tattoo! Get my Eagle eyes!!! :rotfl: I had only just joined when the other business was going on, so don't really know about it, but I am glad you are having a better experience in the forum now! Also pleased to see so many people happy to see you, with no nastiness! As I suspected, most of us are nice - yay! :cheer:

I knew who you were and guessed you'd just changed your username. And yay for moving up on your ticker! :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

I know nuffin :D

But I know you are nice, and you wont get crap with us :D

I thought it was you but never said!!

Glad you are having a healthy pregnancy!!

:wave: I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how your pregnancy was going and here you are. I remember the TTC incident and the testing carry on that you was having. Glad to see you are back :cheer: :cheer:

Thankyou all so much ladies :hug: A&J, yes what a terrible time i had. i knew in the back of my head i was, the pregnancy tests were saying yes, but the blood results saying no :roll: eventually i went somewhere else for a blood test and my hcg was at 6003 :cheer: so glad i got a sticky pregnancy i was so nervous!

I knew who you were, I didn't think you'd made any attempt to hide it! I'm glad you came back & weren't put off by the odd few. :hug:

hey hun, yes i didnt try and hide it as that would be lying and think it would be unfair to the rest of you but really surprised you all knew already :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back