dani's baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragna I agree with you whoever it was wot has really happen is nothing. and I know wot you mean about online friend's, my fella has to work long hour's to support me and our 2 DD's plus this baby wot ever it turn's out to be, and quite often once my girl's are sleep and my fella is still at work I just need some adult conversation. I have been a member of and online gaming clan called the JPC for nearly a year now (we play 1st person shooter game's) not everyone's cup of tea i know and most of the member's are men we have 5 female member's out of 45 but hese lot are alway's the for me to chat to and have a laugh with and having 45 member's from all over europe and 1 in the usa; mean's there normally alway's someone online to chat to. i know I said i would probably never meet someone I met online but these lot I would. the internet stop's me from getting lonely and has probably saved my relationship with my DP :D

i love you guys *group hug* were all so nosey haha! the first section i went to today was this one lol! mrs busy body, has to know all the latest on everything :p
dani is extremely sad and pathetic, if she is pregnant why say she gave birth when she hasnt.. its so immature. Go back to school lovey.- says me who cant get enough of a good gossip! haha

Oh dear. How disappointing.
This forum is so supportive and so helpful and I can't imagine why anyone would want to exploit that.
Still...we have each other!
Lucyx

it is sad :(
im still wondering who the other person who signs in with different names is??????? :?

So you guys keep talking about a fake nursery that happened. What was that about. i think i missed that. I tried to check out her threads but she has been deleted already. tlak to you soon.

hiya girls, can you beleive that people actually waste their time making up a fake pregnancys and posting on here for sympathy?!? :? i too have found this site a life-saver when i was pregnant and you all supported me when i was all emotional or when i was worried. you lot have been seriously great! ((hugz)) i think it is so silly that we cant even discuss our pregnancys and beleive the other person is telling the truth!! it makes me so mad! :x when i have sorted out my photobucket account, i am posting pics of me before the pg, during the pg, and after with my gorgeous girl Elle (1 week old today! :D ) like you all say; you feel like you have to proove yourself! :? hope you are all doing great and good luck ladies xxx

that made me laugh sry but when you click on the bottom link and it's the same picture; i just laughed even before you see it's fake u can tell it's from a cataloge or something :lol: :lol:

Yep thought so that confirms it then, going by the email address another one of danis profile names on here is.............

"babybumpdec"

Just thought you should know ppl!!!

This is completely mad!!! I know you get sickos on the net but on a pregnancy forum thats just sicker than sick.
I used to get PMs from Dani as we're both due in Dec ( well I definately am). Its horrible now because I feel like I have to prove Im preggers. Honest I am LOL.
Just seems all a little bit odd to me, why lie about so many different things?

looking at ur ticker there rooander we're due the same day?! i'm due the 10th of dec. deffo you can all see my bump photo's on ere and rooander if your not pregger's that one hell of a fake bump that you posted a picture of lol :lol:

Ha ha ha ha now that made me chuckle!!!!!
Yes Im due 10th but midwife said on monday she thinks I might be early. Said bubba weighs about 5lbs now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!

though mine was gonna come the other night as I was getting painful iregular contraction's for over 2 hr's but thankfully it all clamed down and baby is still inside. seeing MW on wednesday so i'll see wot she says about it

Quite scarey really. As we're moving at the end of the month so havent got anything ready. Bought things but no where to put them! So if bubba does decide to come early think she'll be in a box for a while!!! LOL

Hi Rooander,

Make sure you mark the box FRAGILE and THIS WAY UP!! :lol:

LOL.

Nicki where abouts in west sussex are you? If you dont want to put it on here then PM me. My husband is from west sussex, Rustington littlehampton way.

Goodness I missed this thread!!??

Definately reminded me to be more careful about disclosing details over the web.
I find it really sad this person does this sort of thing, definately has too much time on their hands!

Also a bit worried about the person with two I.Ds but perhaps there's an innocent reason behind it??

Lucy
26 + 3

Hi Rooander,

I live in Horsham at the mo. but we'll be moving down to Hampshire way near Swanwick in a couple of years time coz of hubby's job, not looking forward to that much as I don't know anyone down there!!

Nicki.x :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27