My Announcment ! :)

Baby&i

Reaction score
Ok, I have been a member of this forum for a long time and during my pregnancy with my DD who is now turning 3, but i forgot my username when i wanted to come back when TTC for our second baby in November so i joined again under the name ELLESMUMY.

There was abit of conflict in the TTC forum as i got my BFP and i got accused of being a fake which was very upsetting at a very special time in my life as i had a m/c the month before and was very emotional. i dont know what it was that caused some people to believe i was a fake, but i decided to PM Urchin to delete my account as i didnt plan on coming back. i really missed the forum and a few weeks later i decided to register as BABY&I so i could still see how everyone was getting on at the same stage as me (plus Dannii in third tri and Lea M refused to let me leave :wink: ). now of corse i am addicted again i love everyone in here your all fab but Urchin has been receiving PMs asking if i was ELLESMUMY so she asked me if i would let you all know to avoid confusion. i didnt really want to announce it if im honest because i was worried it would cause a stir, but i dont see why it should as iv never been rude to anyone in the forum and really enjoy coming on here. So just to clear it up, i was Ellesmumy, but now Baby&i :) i hope that nobody finds this a problem :hug:

And oh wow! my ticker moved up a baby today :cheer: time is flying by! hope everyone is well x

I knew you were EllesMummy but just figured you had decided to change your username, never thought anything of it :wink:

i knew you were ellesmummy too, i did pm urchin about a month ago to say isnt baby&i ellesmummy and asked if you got banned or something (because i was not sure as i was not around much then, plus i keep out of arguments ect)

anyway its nice to have you back :wave:

I also thought that you were ellesmummy but didn't want to ask. I was reading TTC when the argument happened and I thought it was really mean but didn't want to get involved. :hug: :hug: :hug:

i thought i was going crazy....lol
i was just thinking the other day how you were getting on. Glad to see your back and well :D

I thought it was pretty obvious that you were E'sM, afterall, I don't know anyone else on the board who lives in Canada. I don't see why anyone would have any issues with it.
Best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy x

I knew you were Ellesmummy as well. I was around when all that stuff happened although I wasn't involved and I'm glad its all been laid to rest. Glad to have you here with us. :hug:

Charmed said:
I knew you were Ellesmummy as well. I was around when all that stuff happened although I wasn't involved and I'm glad its all been laid to rest. Glad to have you here with us. :hug:

ditto!!

welcome back hun!!
so pleased this pregnancy is going well for you! :cheer:

I also knew as i spotted you on another forum and it had the same picture as this one! Didnt cross my mind to say anything though.

Welcome back!

Claire x

I had an inkling and its really lovely to see you back here hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
See you over in third tri in a few weeks eh :D :D
Loadsa love Sarah xxxxx

Oh I was wondering the other day what had happened to you :D Must be my pregnancy brain but I didnt realise :D
Nice to see you back, all that stuff was so unnecessary.

Jane x

Hey hun Yay on ticker moving up!! :cheer:
Well I had no idea who you were?! Who are you again!? hahaha Obviously I knew who you were and really was mad at you for leaving in the first place!! :talkhand: so was very glad you came back!! :hug:

I figured that you had just changed your name hun :D Glad to see you back though :hug: And so pleased your pregnancy is going well :cheer:

yay! thankyou so much girls, :hug: i was dreading reading this this morn ..phew :wink: xxx

Hi didn't know you by your other name as I wasn't around at the time but welcome back and hope your having a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Sarah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back