**READ THIS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to know why she is so desperate to keep coming back! Is she after something?????????? And if so what is it? :talkhand:

I'm really jubious now as to what i post, and it's a shame cos i like the advice of people even if it's personal, some people only have forum friends to confide in, and it's not fair for them to stop incase someone is using the info.

I know it happens on all forums- its a shame :roll:

Im wondering whose poor child's picture she has stolen for her avatars etc...maybe she cant have children and is in a desperate attempt to see the world through the eyes of people who can..its a shame people go to such desperate levels...

cassi said:
Im wondering whose poor child's picture she has stolen for her avatars etc...maybe she cant have children and is in a desperate attempt to see the world through the eyes of people who can..its a shame people go to such desperate levels...

She did have a baby girl, so that is her baby you are seeing

I'm confused now. Has she got a child or not? I was under the impression she didn't and was making everything up and using other peoples pics etc?

Tan x

If it is Dani we are talking about she has a little girl called Caitlyn, however there are other user names that are from her that are fake.

Oh right. Thanks. Bit pointless though. Silly girl!

Yea i agree Kay, she even lied about giving birth and having her baby why would you do that if you were really pregnant, surely you would want to tell people the actual story not lie about it and say you had a prem baby?!
Like Kay said nothing adds up, probley a bloke for all we know!

Not sure if someone has said this already but by posting this aren't we feeding into her addiction by talking about her and giving her attention. She should just be blocked and a PM sent to her, not giving her all this attention.

Even me posting this is giving her attention :shock:

Also she could be posting from internet cafes with different addresses so she will still get on here if she is that sad. :shock:

I have deleted the last few comments and I am now locking this thread. As I've said before, this person obviously has issues and needs professional help, and I'd rather not let this thread and its comments run out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back