**READ THIS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urchin

Reaction score
Well maybe our new member "babycakes06" can shed some light on this for us.

Does anyone rememeber Dani200420052000?

If you don't remember her, basically she used to tell lies and make up fake usernames for "fun", bizarre yes, but there are people sad enough to get their kicks like that I guess.

Well, her full name was Danielle Knox, and she has a photobucket account under that name and on the photobucket account you can find this picture of Dani's daughter CAITLYN
caitlyninamood5mnths.jpg

If you want to check, that image is even called "caitlyninamood5mnths"

"babycakes06" who is apparently called "Daniella" has this ticker of her daughter "Alex"

8016.png

We can check Ip addresses and she's also behind Danielle1985...and we're looking into more too, so Dani, be warned, you are never going to go undetected here, so GIVE IT A REST YOU SAD, SAD, LITTLE GIRL AND STOP BOTHERING US.

:roll:

i remember her and i asked about her a couple of months but got told off so me not gonna say nutting else

OMG!!!! HOW SAD IS SHE???!!!!

You gota laugh though its sooooooo PATHETIC!!!!

Dani give up we are soooooo bored of you and your lies!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
i remember her and i asked about her a couple of months but got told off so me not gonna say nutting else

Sarah when you asked about her she was gone and we were trying to forget about her..... but now she's back!

She LOVES us!!!

We love you too Dani!! :moon:

omg how sad. have people got such sad lives they need to make up lies and con people? Please leave us normal people alone :roll:

She told me she won the lottery :roll:

And has a daughter Alexs, and she is the carer of her cousion Cailin coz her aunt has some disease.

I have spent the day talking to her.

I feel stupid now!

stephlw25 said:
Urchin how did you find out? ip address?

We've been suspicious for a while, we check IP's first....there's other stuff we do too, but if I give it away the next faker will try and avoid the giveaways, so we have to keep it quiet.

Dreamer said:
She told me she won the lottery :roll:

And has a daughter Alexs, and she is the carer of her cousion Cailin coz her aunt has some disease.

I have spent the day talking to her.

I feel stupid now!

Don't feel stupid dreamer... that's what she wants you to feel. Rise above it and laugh at how sad she is, that's what I do...it's livened up my otherwise dull day.

How funny, i asked her on msn why had she lied, and linked her to this post, and suddenly shes gone offline!!

how totally pathetic! I really dont understand freaks like that.

Awww she's not got anything to say to us. Bye Dani.

*waves*

Eek! What were the lies if I can ask :shock:

She owns a villa in Spain, she gets £200 a week, and its booked for the whole summer and the money goes straight into her 'daughters' account, she won £210,000 and bought the villa, and her appartment, and two cars!

She dont talk to her family :roll: is it any wonder!!!!!!!

Her apparetment is currently for sale!!

Why why oh why :think:

I love catching the muliple member on the forum I admin - Fun fun fun :twisted:

Dreamer were you trying to bag a couple of hundred? :lol:

aww bless she clearly has nothing else to do in her spare time, well neither did i today so i slept :D i think she needs to do something more interesting , like flying off a bridge, playing on the m6 but not during rush hour as everyone says cause what damage is gonna happen when all the cars are at stand still eh?? *logic* :lol: hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back