A Little Update

LouiseB

Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

I just thought i'd update you all after all the lovely messages i received after my tantrum.

I got my period today and i'm still feeling really angry about the while situation. I'm not too sure what i'm angry about, i feel angry at myself for letting my heart get the better of my head and i feel angry about feeling angry and add that to my PMS and i am one mean mofo.

I'm still gonna keep my distance (after i answer all the new thread atm because i can't resist) for a while to clear my head but i didn't want to just disappear i will be back before you know it in a couple of week.

You can still PM me if you can't get me out of your mind because you miss me so :love:

sorry louiseb to hear this. will miss you for all that time! i really do quite like you. lol. keep your chin up and fx for next time.xx

Wont be the same on here without you ..... dont stay away to long x

Aw sorry, ill miss you hope your not gone for too long :)
Never mind about nasty AF. Look forward from today and a fresh start x x

i really do quite like you

lol, when my husband says "quite" like, it normally means he doesn't want to say that he likes it because it would be a lie and he doesn't want to say don't like because it would cause offence ;)

Gotta go ladies :wave:

Completely get how you are feeling hun.

Take all the time you need and chill out, we will miss you though!

Have a good weekend hope you feel better soon xxx

lol i do like you, youre funny and the life and soul!! x

:poke:Don't you bloody dare!!! OUTRAGED FACE!

You got 4 - 5 days mrs and then i want to see you back out here in uniform! Buttons polished and ready for the month ahead. Go drink your red bull. Get through the worst few days of the month, take the time, and then strap on your g-string and strut it in the bedroom! That's an order

I second that, you make this place more lively!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back