Cycle Buddy? CD9

Well I am jealous of your massive boobies lol! I am looking forward to pregnancy as I might have to actually lift them to wash underneath LMAO! Xx

Its not all peaches and cream ladies, I couldn't switch on our lamp the other day because the switch was behind the sofa and my boobs make my arms too short to reach it haha !

Its not all peaches and cream ladies, I couldn't switch on our lamp the other day because the switch was behind the sofa and my boobs make my arms too short to reach it haha !

Story of my life!! Not only am I short, my boobs get in the way of EVERYTHING too! I fail at life! :wall2: :lol:

Amen sister 5,2 With 36GG boobs! I fall over a lot haha!

Jesus Christ! That's massive - want to share? I am only 38b :cry: xx

Please take them haha! Im hoping to have a reduction soon! Ill have to wait till after have finished breast feeding obviously , but its on the cards x

Last edited:
Stick it in a bag and I'll pop it in mine :yay: lol!! Xx

6dpo today and have very creamy white cm with a blob?! Sorry tmi but never had that before. Very weird?? X

Your symptoms sound promising.

Im 8 dpo today. Very tired all day. Will make a cup of coffee to get myself going. Could be because of early morning or maybe thats my only one symptom. :)

xx

I don't know if it's a symptom. Had creamy cm last time but not the blob lol!

I said I wasn't going to SS lol! :wall:

Mmm love coffee, nice relaxing evening? Xx

I'm not symptom spotting either because I'm only 2DPO but since ovulation day my belly area has been so sore and sensitive :(

Made the mistake of checking my cervix - she is tucked up high, can't find her.

Good sign sugar pop - fingers crossed xx

I've never really understood the cervix thing or even where to find it ha

Where is it supposed to be when your preggo? Honestly I struggle to tell the difference in Hard/soft/open/closed. i can tell if its its low or high! But thats a given!
Sugar Juts put your index finger up there and have a feel! Its a bump with a 'opening' I always think it feels like the head of a penis! But smaller! xx

No idea but she is tucked away atm lol! I can only really do her position not great at the opening etc. I can tell when it's hard but that's it lol!

What a fab way of describing it! Spot on! I struggled to explain it to someone the other day lol xx

Just googled - high and soft in early pregnancy. How on earth are we supposed to tell if she is soft when I can't even reach lol! Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back