Checking in Thread

Guess i will start to check in now as it is just 16 days till DD and baby's head is 3/5ths in the pelvis so engaging nicely :dance:

4 days until due date, and no hints that it'll happen soon.

Yesterday started the wave of phone calls asking me if the baby will be coming, as if I have a clue. I don't know what it was about yesterday but everyone seemed to have expected me to have some kind of news. My mum was even shocked that my next appointment was 2 days after my due date, she said 'but, what? That's a bit late, the baby will be here by then' as if the baby is promptly going to pop out midday on her due date.

eightball - you'll start getting emails, calls and texts every day, people calling up wondering which day they should book off work to come and see you... it's like "how am i meant to know!". my OH's mum had booked last week off work thinking it would come on it's due date, so she came down to see us and was a bit disappointed, and it's like, well you shouldn't have expected it to come exactly on it's due date then should you... duh.

:) x

Term + 5 today and still waiting. Having my sweep this afternoon fingers crossed it will do something. Eightball I get a phonecall from my mum-in-law everyday to see if I am still here as well as the regular calls and texts from everyone else.

10 days overdue now, induction is 2 days away but I'm getting pains still that are stronger than yesterday's, so hopefully I won't get to Sunday without my little effort coming out :)

Fingers crossed for you that you go naturally today Leckershell

I'm still here too term +6 seeing mw tomorrow and will be booked in for an induction on Tuesday.

checking in!
Absolutely no news but I have managed to eat another whole pineapple :D

2 days to d-day.
I had the mildest of mild period pains at 5am this morning and hoped it was the beginning of something but the feeling had gone by 8am.
Hey-hoo, plenty of time yet!

Still here 41+1 come out bubs your time is up. Booked in for induction on Tuesday yippee.

one day to go until due date, but still no sign! In fact I think she actually moved up away from being engaged over night so I better get bouncing on my exercise ball tonight . . . . .
No missing pieces left in my jigsaw! woo!

it's weird to reach your due date.
had a big walk but she's still hanging in there!

6 days to go!! Yippee the word WEEK doesn't even come into it now :cheer:

I will start checking in now :dance:

9 days to go :shock: and feeling rather crampy and just like i NEED to give birth now :lol:

Wow vickyleigh you must be SOOOOO excited :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back