Checking in Thread

six days past due and even my ticker has decided it's time!
I'm eating a big bowl of fresh pineapple and I'm ready for action. I've got a sweep tomorrow that might get things going :pray:

Hope the the sweep works for you :hug:

Unless my babies head decides to engage i don't think they can do a sweep? Will see midwife 2 days overdue on friiday and find out more

good luck!!

41 weeks today!
I had my sweep this morning. I didn't think they could do it until I'd dilated a bit, but she did it and said that my cervix was still 2cm thick - it kinda hurt, but it was over quickly!
I've got another sweep on thursday and if all that fails I have to go in to be induced on sunday - I really hope it doesn't get to that :(

thanks! I really hope so, getting booked in for the induction on sunday really made things scarier - we're hoping for a nice natural home birth :pray:

eightball said:
thanks! I really hope so, getting booked in for the induction on sunday really made things scarier - we're hoping for a nice natural home birth :pray:

Oh - good luck eightball, I remember that horrible wait too - I wish you all the best with getting your home birth - I'm thinking of you.

Love

Valentine xxx

Im here 2 days for me :shock:

Crampy period feeling all morning but im not looking to much into it as all my others have been late!

eight days past due.
and getting regular contractions!! yay!! :cheer:
they're pretty mild but have been coming for the last 3 hours, I really hope this is it!

Offically 5 days left for me.

I'm getting my sweep this Thursday and if nothing shaking by Monday i'll be getting induced early next week. I've got GD so my baby is quite big so they've told me they won't let me go too far over my due date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back