Early or late?

I hope our little one is on time as we have that date in mind and are focusing on it. I know babies rarely come on time but it woud be a nice thing if it did.

Hubby rang me today to say he was looking in his work diary and had written on the 28th (my DD) 'Become a Dad'. I thought that was really sweet so it sort of made me quite like the thought of it being on the day.

But on the other hand... DAMN I'm enjoying myself right now. My mate came over to help me cover the swirls on the bathroom ceiling - we barely stopped laughing at our 'destroy it yourself' efforts! I know I'll love having my kid too - things is though I know I can have BOTH, my kid and my holiday as long as she's a little late.

I WANT TO BE MABYE A FEW DAYS OVER MY DUE DATE

James is best man at his best mates wedding the day before my due date

and i dont want to come to early
my maternity leave dosnt start officialy till one week before my due date
im taking 3 weeks annual leave before that so i have a month off before my due date.
even if i do go into labour on annual leave im still entitled to my holiday pay ive checked
but still id be happier if i had Collier AFTER maternity kicks in.

both early :)

In fact Harrison arrived before my maternity leave started :rotfl: I was on annual leave

Ive gone from thinking i would be late too early and now im back to thinking i will be late again.

So all in all i have no idea but a few days early would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back