chat thread?

T'is a Secret

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone is up for it, but how about using a thread (ie this one :lol: ) to just chat about anything, get to know each other a bit better and just have a place to moan about anything without clogging up other areas of the forum?

I'll start. I should be completely blitzing this house at the moment. We're in a 3 bed house which is packed to the gunnels with stuff for 2 adults and 2 kids. With another on the way ( :pray: ) we need to sort out our crap! Only problem is i keep having to run to the toilet thanks to my tummy cramps, but nothing happens when i'm there :roll: which is starting to frustrate me. Plus i'm knackered. I've actually been sleeping really well the last 2 nights as i've been so tired (i never sleep well- i have massive sleeping issues LOL!) but can't shake the tiredness. Fingers crossed it shifts soon!

What's everyone else up to?

I'm supposed to be working and just spending all my time on here instead. Drat working from home! What little self-discipline I used to have seems to have gone totally out of the window. Sorry to gatecrash, it's much more interesting in tri 1 :rotfl:

Ooo, where to start!!

For one, my blood sugar levels are all over the bloody place at the mo and making me feel really unwell. I've figured out I need to eat little and very often but am being good and munching on fruit. Plus my ME's not happy and i'm even more exhausted than normal.

EVERYTHING is pissing me off at the moment and have zero tolerance for pretty much anyone and anything!! I've never had mood swings like this before.

Wondering when my OH is going to learn how to clean the toilet!!!! I told him it'd better not be like that once I start puking and have threatened to post his skiddies on facebook!!! haha :rotfl:

do it do it do it!!

post them!

As for me I have a report to do for work and I keep nodding off! I have another 3000 words to to before tuesday and I lack all motivation. OH's being ace and he kept looking at me like I'm made of candy floss! My spots have all come out because I can't take my pills anymore.

looks like we are all annoyed about something.

well big love :hug: :hug:

Della Mack said:
do it do it do it!!

post them!

:rotfl: I am very tempted. When I confronted him about it yesterday he said he never left them but said he'd never talk to me again if I did post them....so which one is it? You leave them or you don't, if you don't then you've nothing to fear!! Mwahaha...I can tell my evilness is brewing :twisted:

Good luck with the report :hug:

Is anyone else completely knackered??

I honestly can't believe just how tired I am :( Although it might have something to do with the 2 little monsters/ I mean angels.. that I'm running around after all day.

I could fall asleep right now, except I would then wake up at 4 am for a wee :)roll: the tiny bladder of pregnancy, I'd forgotten all about that and it's punishing me!)

I love being pregnant, but these early days are so hard, especially as no-one knows so I just look like a hyperchondriac!!

We have an evening out with some friends on Saturday night - just to a nice restaurant and we've been invited round to our very good friends for dinner on Sunday night. I hope I don't yawn all the way through :lol: Plus they're cooking a spicy casserole dish, which I love but I'm not sure how my dicky digestive system will take to it! Could be interesting/embarassing!!

i love being pregnant too but i must admit i prefer 2nd and 3rd tri where i feel better and i have a nice bump! at the moment i feel like poopio! i am extremely exhausted ALL the time. and MOODY. :lol: and trumpy! :oops: i HATEEEE trumps and am always telling DF off for trumping :oops: :lol: and now i myself am a trumpy-bum! :( :oops: and so bloated too! feel really unattractive right now! :lol:

i think 1st tri this time is definately harder than it was with millie! compared to this i think i sailed thru it with her! maybe its a boy! typical boy making a nuisance of himself already :roll: :lol: :wink: aww i am joking hehee

roll on 19th march and 2nd tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back