first tri chat ........

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
we all keep moaning in here and not chatting , and some of us cant leave the poor ttc alone lmao

so thought id start a chat thread 8)

so whats everyone up to today ?

ive been up since 8 :shock: and already dont the food shopping and hubby done washing up , his off to work 2 till midnight :cry: i want to try and get some washing done , sending some sweets to a very good friends son who is in afgan and loads of work paper work o catch up on !

and of cause an afternoon nap :rotfl:

sounds exciting yes :rotfl:

Hello G3M :wave: .

Good idea! We need to chat more.

Today I've got housework, housework, followed by more housework and then food shopping :( .

So my day sounds about as exciting as yours! The weather is awful here today, so wanna get all these things done now in case it is nice tomorrow and we can go out for the day (wishful thinking).

god we have great lives lmao its a bit funny here , sun is trying its hardest to come out , and i hope it does , so many flooded roads need drying out ! and so does my garden , its sqelches lmao and the dog gets muddy feet !

muddy feet in july COME ON ! :roll:

and something even more exciting , after all these annoying and cacthy adverts for comfort fabric softner , i brought that instead of lenor lmao
i want to release music when i move :rotfl:

Hope people will use this thread.

I love the hello girls thread in ttc!

I worked hard in my garden last weekend and it looked lovely but all the rain is bringing all the weeds that I broke my back getting up!

My lo has not hardly been able to play in the garden yet this year, we bought him a new slide and trampoline and he's been on them probably twice!

nightmere ! so its your fault for buying outside toys to why we have this weather :shakehead:

:rotfl:

Think I might have to copy u G3M and start one in 2nd Tri hehe :D

Morning girls, not long been up :oops: although I was awake at 6.50am thanks to the blooming mutt.

Raining again today, need to seriously blitz the house as it's a tip! Going to the circus this afternoon so that should be fun :)

Sorry :oops: .

We are normally having bbq's by this time, no chance at the mo though. It just makes you want to curl up and hibernate in front of the telly I think.

My sister is 30 weeks pg at the mo and she is happy the weather isn't too hot. She is massive and has 2 year old twins as well, so she isn't complaining too much!

did someone mention a nap!?!? I could go for one right now. im so tired and ive been up for 3 hours! pathetic lol

this is a g8 idea, your right we havent really been chatting just moaning, so hope this takes on. I have been up since 8 am my youngest little girl woke up first she is always full of energy in the morning, everyone else wakes up within 5 mins of her. bu of coarse my husband is still in bed snoring his head off, the weather is rubbish here to i think i will have a lazy day maybe do a bit of shopping later. My little girl is going into hospital on monday to get her kidney out it never developed proparly and keeps getting infected, so i think i will take her shopping for new pj's.

Claire30 - :hug: for your little girl.

I'm off, can't put my housework off any longer! Hope you all have a good day. See you soon :wave: .

P.S - Anyone sees me here tell me to get on with the cleaning!!!

thanks :) i feel guilty now about the house work maybe i should do some to.

I havent got the energy to do anything today! im still in my pj's probably be here a while yet. i love reading up on my baby's progress lol

:wink:

well just got back from trying to sort my banking out

my work have kindly fucked me over good and proper , theyve only paid me £400 cos noone had told them ive been back at work 2 weeks :roll: so ive got some kind of sick pay . they said no worries we can forward the rest , be in bank by weds

NO GOOD WHEN MY RENT AND IVA PAYMENT COME OUT MONDAY

so ive £89 in the bank , and £920 coming out on monday :wall: all the banks where shut today so ive not been able to swop any money over from joint account and blooming first direct online banking isnt workin properly so i cant changed the standing order !

ya think work will pay the charges im about to get :evil:

That is shocking, they don't realise the effects a small admin error can have.

Hope you get through to the bank and they can do something for you :hug: .

Thats awful bet you are fuming - try and cancel the dd and pay it manually to save the charges :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back