Having a bad day :(

Hi Jenny! I am sorry you are feeling bad too :( I told my boss last week but don't want to tell anyone else in work until after my scan. I feel really guilty because I only work with one woman and I hate keeping it from her. I also run my own business from home (an internet gift shop) and can hardly even be bothered to print off the orders and package the goodies! I think your idea of doing a little at a time is good. I usually try to do everything st the same time and end up doing too much till I collapse in a heap feeling 10 times worse! Dontcha just love being pregnant! :)

I bloody knew it! I can't sleep, feel super sick and I have to get up at 7 for work. I am going to be shattered :(

See if you log onto Tesco's website, you can doo your WHOLE shopping online, and they'll deliver it to your door for £5 x Ovb not ideal to do all the time, but If you're feeling down chick It might make you feel better knowing you don't have to go for the messages :) x

Yeah we did get Tesco to deliver a couple of years ago but I didn't like it cos half the stuff was 'sold out' and the other half had really short sell by dates! I'll stick to my personal shopper! ;) Its a cleaner I really need to be honest! :)

I wish I had a cleaner! lol x Our tesco is really good, it a big giant one, and they always have lots of stuff in x I think i've only had one time where they gave me another kind of shampoo cause the one i ordered wasn't in xx lol

It was a while ago and I think it was the Greenock or Port Glasgow one when I used to live down there. Not tried my local one. I just write my big list and send OH on his way! :) I'm finding it so hard to think of what I want to eat at the moment anyway! Everything makes me go yuuuuck! :)

:eek: I live in greenock! x It's the greenock one I use :) But the whole place has been rennovated 2 years ago or something I think, actually it might have been longer than that! :) Lol x

It is a pain in the bum not knowing what to eat! lol x I asked OH to make me a sandwich, and then decided I didnt want it :/ x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back