New on here

kelsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i've been reading the posts on here for a few days and have plucked up the courage to join you all. I had a bfp last thursday which makes me about 6 1/2 weeks pg. Little bit about me - I'm 26 and this is my fifth pregnancy, 2 of the pregnancies resulted in my son and daughter, i lost my first baby (son) to prem labour at 24 weeks and on my third i had a missed miscarriage so needless to say i'm very nervous at the mo. Enough about me, I'm really looking forward to getting to know people on here and hopefull will chat soon.

Nikki

Hey Nikki,

Congrats. I know how you feel - it's still nerve-racking in the 2nd Tri-mester but just taking each day/week as it comes. Won't be happy really until I hold that baby in my arms.

All the best darl and you are in the right place here - great place to chat with everyone.

Sass

Its great that you have joined.

Does this mean you are due in September as well please say yes!

Hope everything goes extremely well for you.

Lots of love

Lisa

yes, i'm due sept 16 but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Nikki

Excellent thats 2 days after me although mine has not been totally confirmed yet.

Hi Nikki,
Welcome Aboard! Logging onto this website has become a daily ritual for me when I get home. I really appreciate the support and love hearing how everyone is doing.
Good luck,
S

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear about your first and third babies, I hope this pregnancy is a healthy one for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back