Chartstalkers -- January 2009

melissa5317 said:
Donna's here said:
Melissa, glad to see temp rise hun, thought my chart last month was confussing, your beats it hands down!

O...m...g... my stupid, f***ed up body! So according to seemingly eveything, it looks like I ovulated yesterday. But I got not just a bfn on the opk but a HUGE negative as the line was almost not even visible!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday????? Yesterday???? WTF???? I thought it changed it again to 5dpo?? What the hells going on??
Is it me or has FF just messed up on nearly everyone last/this month?? Dear oh dear!

shaunie_louise - I agree with Melissa & Holly hun, day 20!!!!!

Donna's here said:
melissa5317 said:
[quote="Donna's here":dhg5ajz0]Melissa, glad to see temp rise hun, thought my chart last month was confussing, your beats it hands down!

O...m...g... my stupid, f***ed up body! So according to seemingly eveything, it looks like I ovulated yesterday. But I got not just a bfn on the opk but a HUGE negative as the line was almost not even visible!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday????? Yesterday???? WTF???? I thought it changed it again to 5dpo?? What the hells going on??
Is it me or has FF just messed up on nearly everyone last/this month?? Dear oh dear![/quote:dhg5ajz0]

I know that FF thinks it was 5 days ago, but I'm not sure that the first two high temps are legit, tbh, b/c of what I had to eat on both those days. But the other issue is that opk... :roll: I'll just have to watch the temps over the next few days and hopefully that will finally give me a funkin clue!

wowza that is one confusing chart! I can't even grasp the simple ones...

:wave:
:hug: to everyone with stupid confussing charts and opks- thought charting was supposed to help us ttc not confuse and stress the hell out of us!!! hoping i'm going to ov soon but been having watery cm but no ewcm for days now and still neg opks. Last month ov on day 24 month b4 day 28 so hoping for day 20 this month- i just hope it hurrys up!!!!
xxx

buddabun said:
wowza that is one confusing chart! I can't even grasp the simple ones...

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you all so much for participating in my personal version of hell! :lol: I've overridden FF on the lines b/c I just can't see how those could possibly be correct! Just gonna have to wait and see.

Donna, re: your many avatars, I nominated you for an award! :wink:

melissa5317 said:
waterlilie said:
I've had enough!!!! :x

Despite a positive OPK yesterday afternoon i still haven't ovulated!! I really don't know what's going on this month..is it over for me or can i still hope? my temp has been stable this morning and i have pain in my lower back but have no CM what's so ever,could i be ovulating today? and if my temperature went down tomorrow would it mean i am not ovulating this month? can someone please take a look and tell me what they think? :D

A positive opk means you're likely to ovulate within 48 hours, so I bet you get another + today and that you ov tomorrow. :hug: Don't despair, sweetie!

Thanks Melissa, i really hope so. We're going to bd tonight and possibly tomorrow and use pre-seed since i have no CM..that should help i guess.

So sorry to see that FF is messing around with your chart again, what the hell is going on with us?? I was just telling my husband the other day how lucky i am to have such an organised and perfect cycle!! 29 days, ovulation on day 15 and 14 days lutheal phase last month! well...i must have jinxed myself. Next time i'll keep my mouth shut!

:hug:

waterlilie said:
I've had enough!!!! :x

Despite a positive OPK yesterday afternoon i still haven't ovulated!! I really don't know what's going on this month..is it over for me or can i still hope? my temp has been stable this morning and i have pain in my lower back but have no CM what's so ever,could i be ovulating today? and if my temperature went down tomorrow would it mean i am not ovulating this month? can someone please take a look and tell me what they think? :D

last month i had no cm at all, and tried grapefruit juice, it did the trick. and i am sure that not everyone who O's will have loads of cm xxxxx fx :hug:

Hi Sam! if you look at my chart, you'll see that i had EWCM for 4 days but didn't ovulate. Now that i think i am, i have very little creamy white CM. This is the most confusing cycle i've had so far!

Just bought 3 months membership to FF! So now my chart is back to normal!

Who knows, if I get a BFP this month, there will be a freebie going... :wink:

xx

shaunie_louise said:

xx

Hmmm.....I see you were in a bad mood on the 29th...could that be because that was the day that you ov-ed? :wink:

*cough**cough**cough**override**FF's**ov**day**cough**cough** :D

Why has my temp today white instead of blue? I took it at the same time and didn't click on discard or anything! As if I'm not in a bad enough mood already :wall:

It's ok, I've figured it out. It was because I put 'sleep deprived', cos I woke up for a couple of hours during the night, but that's happened before and I didn't chart it, so I won't bother on this chart and I want all blue circles.

It's not looking good is it. Last month, I had cramps and iritability on 8dpo. I haven't got sore boobs yet, although they do look bigger, but that's probably with all the extra food and alcohol I've consumed over Christmas. I have had cramps everyday since I ovulated, but didn't chart it, cos I thought they might have been caused by all the food and alcohol.

shaunie_louise said:

xx

i was going too.. but then decided that the basic will do me as there won't be any early signs predictor etc.

shaunie_louise, I just bought 3 months too, hopefully we will both have freebies going lol.

Melissa, nominated me for an award?? WTF?? Where?? If theres awards going I need to put you in for a couple lol, most f**ked up chart and most knowledgeable TTCer!! (going for a look, got to be on here somewhere)

Cori, listen, try to do the opposite to me last month and chill a little hun. If your chart looks different to normal, which I must say yours does, then it's looking better than normal isnt it! I have everything x'd for you hun, I really do :pray: :hug:

Donna's here said:
shaunie_louise, I just bought 3 months too, hopefully we will both have freebies going lol.

Melissa, nominated me for an award?? WTF?? Where?? If theres awards going I need to put you in for a couple lol, most f**ked up chart and most knowledgeable TTCer!! (going for a look, got to be on here somewhere)

:lol: Yep, here's the link - viewtopic.php?f=51&t=105565

Make that 3 hopeful freebies!

melissa5317 said:
Donna's here said:

:lol: Yep, here's the link - viewtopic.php?f=51&t=105565

Make that 3 hopeful freebies!
Thankies Mel, just put a few down lol

Thanks Donna. I said I wasn't gonna think about it this month. But I always get like this around 7dpo :wall:

What does stat mean on my chart?

They've only just appeared and it says "5,4,3,2"

Anybody know?
Come on Melissa, I know you know! :wink:

xxx

shaunie_louise said:
What does stat mean on my chart?

They've only just appeared and it says "5,4,3,2"

Anybody know?
Come on Melissa, I know you know! :wink:

xxx

HAND GOES UP.... "i know that one!!!!" :lol:

its count down to AF. If it arrives! FF has estimated for you.

im on number 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back