Chartstalkers -- January 2009

roseanimal said:
yay fr oving!! very jealous of that!!
Just updated my last post to include you in the :wall: babe. After going 24 days I was getting in a pickle with no ov, my cycle this time will be 41 days if FF got it right :? and thats long enough. Been where you are now and I know how horrid it is and I feel for you :hug: But after my over 100 dayer I went on and had 10 cycles in a year so come on ladies, it can be done! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

i just can't believe it's got this far for me without oving. i dont think i ovd yet anyway!

roseanimal said:
i just can't believe it's got this far for me without oving. i dont think i ovd yet anyway!
Its hard to say as you've only just started charting Rose, but your temps dipped, you had ewcm and then today your temp has risen. If it rises again over the next 2 days then maybe, just maybe, no getting your hopes up, but maybe you have ov'd. Keep them crossed! Any pains low down? Can you feel your cp?

for once no pains. haven't checked my cp - i really hate doing it!! where would it be if i had ovd?

If you hate checking then leave it, again it's something that you'd get a pattern in and would hopefully know. Lets just keep fx'd :hug:

whenever I've checked it before it's always been reeeeeeeally high up (barely touchable) and i never remember when it changes

roseanimal said:
whenever I've checked it before it's always been reeeeeeeally high up (barely touchable) and i never remember when it changes
Mines high when I ov, so it wouldn't help then Rose :(

Donna's here said:
Evening ladies. Just had a good catch up and stalk.

Becs :hug: Sorry af got you babe, hope your ok xx

Mel, Puds, Rose, what can I say :wall: :hug:

Holly, after all your +opks what the hell?? Are yours the really sensitive tests, wondering if maybe you need a weaker one if you keep getting +'s.

Babybriggsy, never thought I'd hear someone wishing to get af :hug: Creamy is a sign things are changing. I get creamy throughout my cycle inbetween ew and sticky. Sometimes like now it's horrid clumpy nasty awful squishy stuff and I had that last month just before and after ov so keep checking it daily and hopefully you will start seeing a pattern.

Me, according to FF I've OV'D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :shhh: Dont want it changing it's mind :shakehead:

Hi everyone else :wave:

Hey Donnashere, I never thought i would want an af either but its the only way i know things are working! lol - Either that or i want a BFP! - I read about some lucky ladies who never had a period they caught straight after depo! If only i was that lucky!

I think my OH thinks its a case of getting preg straight away...."You preggers yet?" "er, no dear not yet" lol

I WISH!!

Come on i want a BFP! >>>>>> I'm check cm, i'm charting,I'm temping, i'm eating healthy, i'm drinking yukky pink grapefruit, i have cut down caffine and i'm drinking green tea, we're back to having sex lots now i'm feeling better so i should be rewared with a BFP!

lol

Hi Ladies,

Donna - congrats on ov x x
Rose - good luck hun hope you ov soon x x

FF changed my ov day this morning but not too worried as we bd that night so every bit of me crossed but we will see!!

Hi every one else, off to do some stalking and see what every one is up to x x

Oh Edit - totally agree Babyb I want one too!!!!! BFP's for all I say :pray: :pray: :pray:

LouF said:
Hi Ladies,

Donna - congrats on ov x x
Rose - good luck hun hope you ov soon x x

FF changed my ov day this morning but not too worried as we bd that night so every bit of me crossed but we will see!!

Hi every one else, off to do some stalking and see what every one is up to x x

Oh Edit - totally agree Babyb I want one too!!!!! BFP's for all I say :pray: :pray: :pray:

:pray: for you LouF! - Feel free to stalk my chart and let me know your thoughts on what my stupid body is doing! x

Thinking of going VIP on FF...what do you think? Is it worth it?!

How much is it in £'s? x

Don't know about VIP price I was wondering too but on the free trial at the mo so see what happens. As for your chart I really don't have a clue just looks a bit up and down to me !!!!, I have only just started charting so real newbie too it, Mel is the oracle on the charts I'm waiting for her to come on and have a look at mine and see what she reckons.

In that case can you get her to look at mine to and see what she thinks?

Cheers!

Does anyone need a good laugh? - My Dad sent me a email which was really quite funny! x

roseanimal said:
I need a good laugh!!

wow you have some sudden, big drops there!!

What me? - Is that bad?! - What is going on with my body! HELP ME! lol

god knows don't ask me! look at my chart - 5 days max of details! total newbie sorry for scaring you! :hug:

You may have read this before but it made me laugh so i thought i would share!...

A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice!
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, ! Switch to Espresso.
5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana.
6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
7 Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
9. Sing Along At The Opera.
10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
11. ! Wh! en The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity

14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.

That took my mind of TTC for what 2 min's! :lol:

Thats brill Babyb very funny, like the one about diet water!!!! and to go on the drive through!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back